Bad Blood Custom "Head Collector"

Milk1

I decided to rework my Narin Bad Blood kit. I wanted it too look more like my Bad Elder sculpt and also wanted to add some more dead pred heads. I used a bunch of different parts as well as some sculpting to transform it into a one of a kind pred. I also repainted it with an elder style. Enjoy all the pictures!
badbloodelder001.jpg

badbloodelder002.jpg

badbloodelder003.jpg

badbloodelder004.jpg

badbloodelder005.jpg

badbloodelder006.jpg

badbloodelder007.jpg

badbloodelder008.jpg

badbloodelder009.jpg

badbloodelder010.jpg

badbloodelder011.jpg

badbloodelder012.jpg

badbloodelder013.jpg

badbloodelder014.jpg

badbloodelder015.jpg

badbloodelder016.jpg.gif

badbloodelder017.jpg

badbloodelder018.jpg

badbloodelder019.jpg

badbloodelder020.jpg

Beautiful customized model. I really like the added heads, shoulder cannon, skulls, and the display case is great. Patterns on the Bad Blood are unique as well, really great work.

John

Aaron, you never cease to amaze me. Very interesting conversion and an excellent paint job. The only thing I don't care for is the marble base, but that is only my personal point of view.

G R E A T

Damn milk... Awesome work buddy. If I were you, I would make a whole topic of just your kit work.

Do you happen to have a site we could enjoy your applausable talent?

Thanks guys! Yeah that is the original hellbreed head that I cut off of my kit. I figured I better use it for something. The base was just temporary. I want to make it look like water. Thanks again for the compliments guys, I am really proud of this one.

Oooooo i love him... i love the bad blood idea. kinda like a bored repressed unchallenged mentally ill predator. Simply awesome dude.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back