Backpack Help

Darkershadow

Hello everyone! I am in the midst of making a Predator Costume. Now please keep in mind that I am only 16 and this isn't as easy for me as it may be for you. So I can't find any good reference pictures of anything (especially the gauntlets, but thats another topics) and I'm having trouble finding templates too. But back to the topic at hand, I need some directions or templates or something that could help me with the backpack. It looks really confusing and I don't know how to tackle it. So I hope one of you would be willing to help me with this so I can get started.
-Conrad
P.S. I really don't care which movie is from weather its Predator 1 or 2 or AVP or AVP2

I think I will be the nice one here. Here are some things to know of first
1. Introduce yourself first

2. Please read the rules to get yourself familiar with how things work around here not enforcing them on you just making sure that you don't make mistakes that you should already know. I know this seems like a lot to read @ first, but trust me this will help you and not get a lot of hassel from others on this site.
Online Etiquette, You want to make a predator cosutme?, A noobs guide top making it, Forum Rules and Guidelines, To all NEWBIES.

3. Use the search button a lot and it will guide you to where you need help in and if nothing else please do use the Huntorials section of the site all the help you can ever need is right there.

4. Most new users that are trying to build there first suit uses Vinmanmac's templates.
AVP Templates

5. We are a very helpful community and we treat ourselves and others like family, so hopefully you will be welcomed here and enjoy your time here.
GOOD LUCK!!! ;)

Thanks, I was actually going to introduce my self after this post just because I wanted to get an answer as fast as possible. I have already looked at the AVP templates and they are really helpful, but I am still having trouble finding templates for the backpack (sorry if I seem pushy, I've been looking for some sort of guide for the backpack for at least 5 days now.)

Thanks, I was actually going to introduce my self after this post just because I wanted to get an answer as fast as possible. I have already looked at the AVP templates and they are really helpful, but I am still having trouble finding templates for the backpack (sorry if I seem pushy, I've been looking for some sort of guide for the backpack for at least 5 days now.)
Well there is no template for a backpack other this I have in my arsenal and again I found this in the Lair just using the search engine and if was not here then it was in other places on the internet I hope this helps though
AVP Backpack from scratch by Vinmanmac
concept76.jpg

back.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back