Babylon 5 ppg rifle prop kit

MustangGTR1

Sr Member
I just won this off ebay from a member here, and would like to know about the kit. I would like to know if it is fan made, or cast off a real prop. Who made it and when, and has any one got any photos of the flip out stock.
I have only seen 3 people who have one, so I need some help here please.... :confused..Kev

Hey Kev, not sure if it will be any help but member Eyes Only had one for sale a while back. He might have some info.

So you're the one who outbid me by a buck! Congratulations to you!

I would have gone more but the paint scheme scared me a bit. I believe it is complicated gray/black in s similar pattern to the White Star.

Should be cast off real one I believe. I got the same one from a "Simon" on this board I think too around 2004. If there's a slight bend in the front part of of the grip that kind of makes the rifle 'bend' to the side a little then it's from teh same cmold that made mine.

Thanks, and the paint job is done with black.

As to beating you with a buck, I was in a hurry and thought I typed in 225.00 when I got time and back home I had made a slight error, I typed in 2250.00 LOLOLOLOL

I'm the maker of the kit and still have the original screen used pieces this came from.

There were ones with and without the angled front grip of the black type, there is also the more common grey security version wich is configured differently.

Here's a pic of the assault version:

SAS

I'm the maker of the kit and still have the original screen used pieces this came from.

There were ones with and without the angled front grip of the black type, there is also the more common grey security version wich is configured differently.

SAS

Good stuff. Any chance of more kits being available?

If there's any chance the molds can still produce *something* resembling the rifle, I'm very interested as well!
(I'm one of the other ones overbid in the recent auction)

Ben

The Assault's stock is an ATI side folder for the Mossberg shotgun. The grip is cut off and the attachment stub is shortened to 55mm

Simon,

I have both your kits and they are the finest available. How about another run? New members coming to the board do not know they even exist. I would like a second pair.:love

Nicksdad did a full metal PPG pistol and is working on the Crusade pistol. :love Aug 2010 postings.

The Rifles are just Tooo Fine. It might be worth recasting for a new run.

Gordon Carew

SAS

Ok, well i'll stick an interest thread up in the junkyard and see what happens.

I've never seen another original Assault version (hero or stunt) for sale, nor an original hero Security version - far as i know i'm the only private collector who has them. I did see a rubber stunt Security version sold by PSOL a few years back but it was quite tatty.

SAS

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back