Aztec Predator Bio in progress

sonic7o7

Hi everyone, this is my second attempt at creating a bio. My first attempt didn't go very well since i am still new to sculpting and all. Well, I decided to built my own Pred suit but make it my own original Pred. I started to make my bio based on the P1 bio because it is my favorite, but with a few modifications to make it my own. So far this is what i have achieved in Five days since i am very slow and want it to look the best that i can. Any help and criticism is welcome=) After i have the shape that i want for it i am going to add Aztec symbols and hieroglyphs.

Photo0173.jpg

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0178.jpg

Photo0177.jpg

Photo0176.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos, I'm using my Cell phone camera.

As far as basic shapes are concerned, it's looking really good. I'm definitely seeing the P1 overall development. What's the size you are going with? As in, throw a couple of shots up with a ruler: top view crown width, profile length, etc. Keep chugging, Brother!

As far as basic shapes are concerned, it's looking really good. I'm definitely seeing the P1 overall development. What's the size you are going with? As in, throw a couple of shots up with a ruler: top view crown width, profile length, etc. Keep chugging, Brother!

I'm hoping to do it 1:1 scale, but i still need to work on the width a little. the crown seems a little small still I don't own a 1:1 Pred mask yet so I'm going based on the sizes i've seen on PredatrHuntr's bio helmet comarisons I own one of Termokk's Predator mask and Bio and so far My sculpt seems bigger. I'll get some Pictures up with a ruler as soon as i find one.

Very good first start, you definitely have the good shape to it. I believe one of the harder parts is getting the shape down correctly. Once you get that down, the detailing will be fun. It took me my second attempt at sculpting a bio to knock out a good one. As for any critiques, the only one really is that if you're going for a P1 look, the gap between the nose and the brow/forehead area is a little big. I'd narrow that area a bit. Other then that, you're off to a great start.

Yeah, i realized how big the gap between the brow and the nose area was, but i kinda liked how it looked.lol once it is finished i think i might paint it a greenish silverish color not entirely sure yet.

Yeah, i realized how big the gap between the brow and the nose area was, but i kinda liked how it looked.lol once it is finished i think i might paint it a greenish silverish color not entirely sure yet.

It's your vision too. After I posted, I remembered that the Chopper bio looks very similar to the way you have your eyes. I can't wait to until the next update.

It's your vision too. After I posted, I remembered that the Chopper bio looks very similar to the way you have your eyes. I can't wait to until the next update.

It's funny that you mentioned the Chopper Bio, I busted out my Termokk bio for size reference, and i realized that my sculpt was way too thin so it probably wouldn't fit any mask. I added more clay to my sculpt so there is less detail again, and then I wasn't happy with the mouth part because it looked to small for the size of the bio. i think i added to much clay to certain areas and not it looks a bit weird, but it sorta reminds me more of the Chopper bio now. lol Tomorrow I am going to make it look better so far all i have is the shape again. here are some more pics of my progress.

Bio1.jpg

Bio2.jpg

Bio3.jpg

Bio4.jpg

Thanks Termokk, i'm having a hard time evening everything out, i don't want any dents on it, i'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I haven't had much time to work on it. Here are my latest Pictures, I smoothed it out a little but still have much more work to do and I added the Laser part also let me know what you guys think.=)

Ph.jpg

Photo0205.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back