AVP Predator suit by Joe Evans

desolate1

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

Joe has done a fantastic job on this suit he really is a great guy and helped me out on a lot of things with this suit..

it still needs some fitting work and a few minor things that i can handle.. i will have more picss SOON...

thanks again joe.

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

Been waiting to see this one. Looks amazing... Top notch work from Joe. One other thing on the adjustment issue.... The shins should fit over the anklets

A couple of issues need sorting as pointed out, but apart from those minor adjustments we have another superb suit. Looks like a lot of work's gone into this... and bloody hell this just looks great. Would love to see this with some sharper photographs/different lighting, as there a bit soft and don't do the suit justice. Get outside and get the camera clicking. Well done.

Suit looks awesome. Well done, Joe!!! Congrats on entering the Predator world, Desolate!!!

One more thing though, add the netting. AVP Preds all had netting.

....and because I know on these completed suit threads, people will always ask who makes what around here, Ruffkintoy provided almost the entire raw suit to Joe and then Joe painted it all up and assembled everything.

thanks guys.. i am ubber excited about getting all this stuff completed.. i will have it at dcon also one other thing i forgot to mention i am right around 7 feet in the suit..

yeah i know i saw that on the third post on here.. this suit still has a lot of work ahead of it.. but i just wanted to show everyone... joe has really done a wonderful job for me here.. greatness...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back