Avp Evolution For Your Smartphone

****!!! I have to get this... I HAVE TO!!!!

My contract is up too on my phone and I am looking to get a new smartypants phone. I am really debating on which one to get. I want a good size screen but not a huge one (like my wife has on her LG Intuition... that thing is like a miniature tablet). I am really debating between 3 right at the moment, plus... tax season baby!!!

REYALS said:
****!!! I have to get this... I HAVE TO!!!!
My contract is up too on my phone and I am looking to get a new smartypants phone. I am really debating on which one to get. I want a good size screen but not a huge one (like my wife has on her LG Intuition... that thing is like a miniature tablet). I am really debating between 3 right at the moment, plus... tax season baby!!!
Samsung Galaxy S3 has a good screen size it is a little bigger than the 2 (I have) and slightly smaller than the Note, so I think 3 is the good middle ground. I chose the 2 because of the price it went down after the 3 was released.

Wow o_O this is a game that I MUST have! :D Just hope that my phone can support it as its not actually a brand new one.. But will certainly have to look in to it

I got it this morning. I have played a couple levels as both the alien and predator.

It is fantastic so far. The controls are much better than I expected. It looks good and runs smooth in my 4s.

So far this game is much better than Colonial Marines. Well worth the money.

I just now downloaded it too. 5.00 isn't too bad. I just got a new HD phone too, so I am really excited to see how this will look on it.

I'm downloading now as I type. I can't wait to play it when I get home tonight or if downloads in time I play it when the calls get low enough where I work.

This game is great!!!! It reminds me of the old school capcom avp. Game developers need to take a page from their book and stop making fps and make more of a third person action game. Because this game was better than the last two games that came out on consoles.

So far I'm not liking the first level even though I have played it several times it almost seems that they are setting you up for failure with the false sense of hope that you are going to come out of this as either the bad ass when actuality you are going to fail anyways just to set the tone for the game. Not sure how I feel about that.

I have just downloaded it and it crashes on my tablet when the assets load to 100%...

Typical..was really looking forward to it...

Sean

It's good. Get through a few levels and you start being able to unlock predator armor and bios and its all pretty accurate. The aliens can be customised too and you can get the varying head styles. I like the whole gear unlocking thing.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back