Salivating for the first hunt

whisper kill

hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I’m a long time cosplayer of sci-if themes. This predator cosplay started by accident. I was searching for a cosplayer for an event I’m producing and when I couldn’t find one I decided to do it myself.

So I’m building a small trophy wall set that will be installed in a horror themed coffee shop in celebration of the new predator movie. Should have it ready for priming this weekend. Frantically on the hunt for some costume pieces.

I’m exited however... for my first hunt.

Welcome,
Sounds like an awesome and ambitious project. Hope your first hunt fares well!

(Though from what I've read about the new film, it likely won't feature hunting for trophies :cry:)

I hear ya. Unfortunately, I was given a $200 budget!! Essentially, I had no money to pull this off, so something had to give. I did my best with the limited resources I had at my disposal.

Like I said, it looks great lol didn't mean much by the criticism. That said, that's a pretty tight budget! If there ever was a "next time" and you find yourself on a tught budget, you could try making some of these using milk-Jugs :D

Milk Jug Skulls

Screenshot_2018-09-23-23-31-09-1.png

whisper True enough.... i totally understand but with a budget of even 200$ I would buy enough CLAY to sculpt the aliens heads skulls ;) just a tip i give you ...but you are right a ''movie like'' budget would be very interesting indeed... and like you said SOMETHING'S gotta give at some point in life....but again you would be very surprised of the things you could sculpt and create with very low budget....for example when i was very young our teacher used to teach us how to make paper maché ....... you only need some paper maché glue and a LOT of old news papers that you create walls and props .... and thank you for giving me the idea of creating in my appartement a little place for my predator collection....I have also 2 sets of joysticks for playing SPACE SIMS like ELite Dangerous or Star Citizen so i can use them for creating a piece of an YAUTJA SPACESHIP.....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back