Avp Bomb & Wrist Gauntlets

Darkshrine

AGAIN this is something I made a while ago, but deleted my posts and like my AVP plasma cannon, here is my bomb gauntlet again, with a few more 'in process' pictures. It's made from foamies and art board, oh and of course the obligatory bits and bobs that were lying about :)
Hope you like it.

Photo0172.jpg.gif

Photo0226.jpg.gif

Photo0257.jpg.gif

Photo0259.jpg.gif

and with added LED's (sorry my phone camera is a bit crap)
Photo0263.jpg.gif

Photo0267.jpg.gif

Photo0268.jpg.gif

29082010083.jpg.gif

31082010087.jpg.gif

06092010095.jpg.gif

Haven't gotten around to installing the blades yet. Life keeps getting in the way :)

I swear everyone is making this gauntlet making business seem easy which is making me wonder what the hell is taking me so long to get off my ass and start on mine Awesome work dude (y)

@Kamaji - Yes mate I use the 2mm foamies sheets, they're in a pack of 10 over here.
@Guan-thwei - LOL get building !

..and as usual, thanks to everyone who has commented.

yes sir, quite impressive, I too am in the end stages of my wristblade gaunts too, already have the bomb one done & pre-painted in black before I decide what color to finish them with

The level of detail on this is amazing. I don't think I'd have the patience for it. ;)

Foamies are remarkable stuff. With enough glue, you can make absolutely anything with them. :)

The level of detail on this is amazing. I don't think I'd have the patience for it. ;)

Foamies are remarkable stuff. With enough glue, you can make absolutely anything with them. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back