Avengers thor foam build.

LORDXBLACKWOOD

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Took a small break from iron man tonight to start working on my brothers thor armor, its all going to be freehand on poster board then transferred to the foam.

i started late tonight so all i got done was the belt base.
5781bff8.jpg
0d6e74ff.jpg
a20d4cbd.jpg

trying to get this and iron man done for wondercon....marathon much?

Any updates? I'm just beginning a Thor costume myself (Avengers movie version), so I'm interested to see how you are doing your costume to get some ideas. Good luck to ya, and I hope your build is coming along well.

welp this actually fell by the wayside. Only me and the crusader have funds capable of completing things so im not making this for the kid anymore..

A note for you build though. If im not mistaken the middle disc is supposed to be 3" so use that as your scale when your measuring out all the armor.

welp this actually fell by the wayside. Only me and the crusader have funds capable of completing things so im not making this for the kid anymore..

A note for you build though. If im not mistaken the middle disc is supposed to be 3" so use that as your scale when your measuring out all the armor.

Sorry to hear the project is being put aside, but I understand that.

Thanks for the advice. I'll take that into consideration when I begin measuring.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back