Avengers thor foam build.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Took a small break from iron man tonight to start working on my brothers thor armor, its all going to be freehand on poster board then transferred to the foam.

i started late tonight so all i got done was the belt base.

trying to get this and iron man done for wondercon....marathon much?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
adjusted the belt to correct dimensions, and made the ab base.

slowly but surely

Shenanigan

Any updates? I'm just beginning a Thor costume myself (Avengers movie version), so I'm interested to see how you are doing your costume to get some ideas. Good luck to ya, and I hope your build is coming along well.

NexusFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
welp this actually fell by the wayside. Only me and the crusader have funds capable of completing things so im not making this for the kid anymore..

A note for you build though. If im not mistaken the middle disc is supposed to be 3" so use that as your scale when your measuring out all the armor.

Shenanigan

welp this actually fell by the wayside. Only me and the crusader have funds capable of completing things so im not making this for the kid anymore..

A note for you build though. If im not mistaken the middle disc is supposed to be 3" so use that as your scale when your measuring out all the armor.
Sorry to hear the project is being put aside, but I understand that.

Thanks for the advice. I'll take that into consideration when I begin measuring.