Interest Avengers Age of Ultron : Ultron Prime Highly detail Chrome finished helmet .

masked rider

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys , my buddy spoken to me that he wanted to take the highly details work on Ultron prime full scale helmet as a challenge ... so within few weeks of study and work...Poom !!!! With lighting speed work ... he send me Ultron 3D render and told me he already done it ...lol...

So we thought to start this interest thread and see if thats enough interest on this run . However , will send this to Shapeways for print , due to the highly details and sharp model that my buddy created ... once again he did really awesome work and thats a beauty that i quickly fallin in love with this model ..

Helmet will be cast in 2 pieces with Strong resin fiber glass so u can feel the high quality and heavy weight like a real deal , its separate from the back piece and will attached with the main helmet with strong magnet . Will fit up to 24" of head . And whole thing will be much Larger than Iron man helmet , Movie accurate size .

Full finished helmet will include RED lights as u can see on the 3D model , The RED LED lights will grow through the groove and seam that u see on the helmet . The helmet will be painted in Chrome ( Similar like my Man of steel chrome body display . )

Kindly post your interest guys ... and will work out a price as soon for the fully finished helmet ready for wear or display .

Thanks for watching and feel free to post your comments .

Ultron%20Prime%20Head%20WIP_28-1.jpg

Ultron%20Prime%20Head%20WIP_40.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back