Avengers Age of Ultron Quicksilver research and reference thread

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Archer21, May 31, 2015.

1. Archer21

Archer21 Active Member

Hello RPF, I know there are a few Quicksilver threads here already but this one can be used for your own personal builds, references, and part identification (I'm pretty sure the shoes were already identified). There are tons of final battle Quicksilver everywhere but there aren't many of when he first appears during Strucker's raid and he's wearing the jacket. I am also aware that until the movie is available on Blu-Ray and DVD it will be kind of hard to get a lot of pics, but you guys are masters of screenshots so I'm confident you guys will come through. If you guys want to I could make this a Scarlet Witch thread too. Happy posting!

2. Archer21

Archer21 Active Member

3. ne0ven0m

ne0ven0m Member

I saw this in one of the other posts. The shoes are called "Marvel Avengers Adizero Prime Boost LTD Shoes" from Adidias ($200 USD).

http://www.adidas.com/us/marvel-avengers-adizero-prime-boost-ltd-shoes/AF6603.html?slot=3&pr=home_rr

There's also a cheaper, less accurate option for $110 called "Marvel Avengers Adizero Feather 4 LTD Shoes"

http://www.adidas.com/us/marvel-ave...ltd-shoes/AF6170.html?forceSelSize=AF6170_640

I would really be interested in seeing if someone can get a pair of pants that could be modded to closely resemble the movie one.

4. arivin923

arivin923 Well-Known Member

I've been trying to track down the jacket, but it seems to be sold out everywhere, except in womens sizes...

5. arivin923

arivin923 Well-Known Member

Managed to snag one of the jackets (fair warning, they run small. I'm usually an S/M, and the large fits snuggly). Anybody have any luck with the gloves he's wearing in the opening scene? tumblr_noypmppeWW1ruwcl5o6_250.gif

6. Archer21

Archer21 Active Member

They look like golf gloves

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk