Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Sorry they’re late guys , maybe had something to do with the public holiday yesterday ?
Thanks for replying though , really appreciate it . Going to get in touch with Bissett regarding #100A anyway ... fingers crossed !

:cheersGed

2 weekends late now. Plus I see they updated their website last month with new software. Nothing works on that site now. Can't log in, can't create new login, page hasn't been updated since it was renewed in Feb. Oh well... maybe delivery in time for Easter...

I spoke to them a few day ago and she said mine was getting sent by the end of this week. Issue 100 has the extra greebles

Not for newsagents it doesn't. And it won't be part of issue 100 like Japan. It will just be thrown in the box.

Ben

@gizmo ,

I hear your frustration . DeAgostini offered two ways to subscribe , a) Direct and b) Newsagent .
It seems unfair that only one gets a ‘ fuss - free ‘ method of obtaining parts ( the overlooked ones ) that should’ve been supplied to both .

I took the option ( suggested by others ) of contacting Bissett directly regarding these ‘ bonus ‘ parts , that my newsagent ( thru Gordon & Gotch ) couldn’t supply for whatever reason .

I received the replacement ‘ cockpit frame ‘ last year , and after speaking with a Bissett rep. ( Sonia ) explaining the situation again , she’s organised another issue #100 with the 100A pack ( included ) to be mailed out to me free of charge .

Last edited:
@gizmo ,

I hear your frustration . DeAgostini offered two ways to subscribe , a) Direct and b) Newsagent .
It seems unfair that only one gets a ‘ fuss - free ‘ method of obtaining parts ( the overlooked ones ) that should’ve been supplied to both .

I took the option ( suggested by others ) of contacting Bissett directly regarding the these ‘ bonus ‘ parts , that my newsagent ( thru Gordon & Gotch ) couldn’t supply for whatever reason .

I received the replacement ‘ cockpit frame ‘ last year , and after speaking with a Bissett rep. ( Sonia ) explaining the situation again , she’s organised another issue #100 with the 100A pack ( included ) to be mailed out to me free of charge .

Thats awesome. I hope I get the same. I do really love what they've done with this. I just had a few hiccups along the way involving the AU side of things I think could be handled a bit better. I'll call them tomorrow and hope for the same. Thanks for your input. :)

Ben

Will be interested to hear how you guys go getting the 100A parts.

I received my final delivery yesterday as a subscriber and it didn't come with the additional parts. It did however come with the wall mount.

@S4Simon and @David3 , are you guys saying that you’ve received your #100 subbed packs from Bissett and they didn’t include the 100A parts ?

If so , then I don’t know what’s happened . According to a rep. ( Sonia ) from Bissett - with whom I spoke just a week ago , they were supposed to ship out together , and she was /is sending another single issue 100 magazine with the 100A parts included to me apparently !?

I’m confused as hell ! Have any of you contacted Bissett about it , or plan to ?
I’m thinking if enough people , especially if you’ve subbed with them since the beginning ,bring it to their attention then we’ll ( hopefully ) get more accurate information regarding this .

Ged

Last edited:
Yeah, no 100A parts.
I still have 3 issues on back order containing the port mandible frames, so I’m more interested in chasing those up at this stage.

Hey Simon ,

Sorry to hear that , I’m guessing @Harddrive wasn’t a bad one - off experience a couple of days ago .

What’d you think of starting an online petition regarding this with Bissett , do you think that’d help ? , if we got enough builders together ?

I just want 100% clarification from them regarding these parts . That’s not asking too much, is it !? . Wish I wasn’t so computer illiterate !

Ged

Hey all,

It's very strange that so many of us have not received it when Bissett themselves have said that it should have been sent with the final delivery.

I have emailed them this morning asking for an update on this and relayed a bit of the information from what all of your have been saying too. They have usually been pretty good about getting back to me via email so hopefully we might have some answers soon.

Now if only we could get an ETA from DeAg on when they will be sending more binders to Bissett so that we can get the ones that have been on back order for almost a year now :facepalm

Brenton

Hey Brenton ,

Thanks for this info . That’s pretty much what Sonia - Bissett rep. relayed to me when spoke with her a week ago ( I’m a newsagent subscriber - so calling was my only option ) .
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome for all involved , and for all the various required items .

So I got an email back from Bissett and they have said that the 100a parts pack is currently on back order along with the binders...

They were not able to give any idea of how long it would be before more stock arrives.

Will be interested to see if anyone on here actually receives the pack with their current deliveries. gedmac66 let us know if you do get yours soon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That news is a bit confusing and concerning yet again .

I’m pretty sure Sonia said they had the parts at their warehouse and were in the process of being readied for shipping to their subscribers ( referring to #100 + 100A ) , when we spoke !?

It’s a given that any info I receive regarding this will be shared here - the Deago Aussie Forum site is still down :angry:facepalm !

Hey Simon ,

Sorry to hear that , I’m guessing @Harddrive wasn’t a bad one - off experience a couple of days ago .

What’d you think of starting an online petition regarding this with Bissett , do you think that’d help ? , if we got enough builders together ?

I just want 100% clarification from them regarding these parts . That’s not asking too much, is it !? . Wish I wasn’t so computer illiterate !

Ged

No real rush from me, just wanted to see what Bissett we’re going to say. Now we know that everything is on back order. I wonder how many sets they ordered, enough for subscribers, enough for whoever puts in a complaint, or enough for everyone. I think it will be who complains the most, first in first served. We’ll wait to see if anyone in Oz gets the sprue.

Hopefully i’ll Finish my Falcon over Easter.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. I don’t think the other site will be available again. Dead and buried. Might be replaced with buildr2d2. :)

Final bits stuck on. That's it. Just the landing gear to install and final touchup and clearcoat next weekend.

What an epic effort that was. Enjoyable to the last mag.

rear done.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back