Aussie Rapunzel WIP thread! Pic-heavy post.

Apologies for picspam- here are some awesome photos from the cosplay competition interviews (seen here is the lovely comedian John Robertson, as cosplay competition host, who is being hit with a frying pan several times).

7454197844_73158f8db7_o.jpg

7454200332_49b8d34bb9_o.jpg

7454203686_ff6d0cb26d_o.jpg

7454207874_139e18ff2c_o.jpg

7454210632_265da9f8e0_o.jpg

7454212684_0da03311df_o.jpg

7454216604_573370ba2c_b.jpg

7454219664_e16e1ae3b9_o.jpg

7454221182_779fb2d710_o.jpg

7454224382_9edfaf81b9_o.jpg

Awesome costume! I have to remember to show my fiancee and step-daughter this, they're both massive Tangled fans (Disney fans in general). Our next Con (Avcon in July) the girls are going to be Cinderella and Snow White respectively, and I've been cajoled into being Cinder's Prince Charming lol.

Last edited:
P4r4dox86 - you're going to AVCon? So am I!!!

I was considering bringing Rapunzel, but my wig is hard enough to transport in a car, let alone on a plane, so I'll be doing my anthropomorphic version of GLaDOS from Portal one day, and Daria Morgendorffer the other day :D Hope to see you and your girls there- I'm sure you'll make a lovely Charming!

Really? You're coming all the way over to Adelaide for Avcon? Wow, that's commitment lol. I'm not sure what my work is doing yet but, if I have the whole weekend off, we'll definitely be there both days :D. I'll be Charming one day, and probably do my Captain Jack Harkness on the second day. I hope I get to see the Daria outfit lol, I love that show!

Izzie you look absolutely perfect. My daughter is still asleep so I won't get banged on. I'll show her this later :)

Izzie this is greylocke's daughter. I'm here to beg you and Aelynn to him me get my own Rapunzel dress. Please.....?

Aww hey Megall! I'm happy to give you any advice you need about doing your own rapunzel costume, especially after having heard so much about your enthusiasm for my thread :) have a look through my thread and see if the info here helps. Are you planning on doing the wig as well?

P4r4dox86 - I DID BRING RAPUNZEL. It was an effort getting my wig across from Perth, but we made it! What day are you and your girls doing Disney? I'd love to get a photo with you all! I'm doing rapunzel on Sunday- that way if I pass out from wig strain the following day I don't miss any of the con. :) Daria will be on Saturday. If you're comfortable, I can PM you my phone number and we can meet up?

Oh noes!! We're doing Disney on Saturday!!! Lol I'll definitely look out for you tomorrow, and I'll send you my number via PM now and you can message me whenever you feel like it then :D.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back