Auctionsherpa-Recaster?

Re: Omg this is the best Pulse Rifle deal (not really)

I think him asking top dollar and not answering questions about the item is a huge red flag. I do think potential buyers should be warned. There are so many vague line items in his listing that NEED clarification - and when asked he stonewalls. I have had the same type of responses from him in an other item I was interested in and to me it reeks of someone very suspicious that might be trying to pull a fast one.

I think this thread should stay put.

Doesn't it justmake sense if you have questions and they guy is too lazy to respond, then just moe on and don't buy it (better than to be safe than sorry). But to paint this guy as a scammer and misleading while selling junk...isn't that a little much? Yeah, the guy is rude and doesn't know diddly about how to treat a potential customer but that doesn't (neccesarily) make him a scammer.

Re: Omg this is the best Pulse Rifle deal (not really)

If he wants to be a jerk and have high prices then he probably wont get far, He'll either learn or be stuck with no bid items.

I messaged him today about the pulse rifle. Wanted to know what parts were metal. If any were deactivated real parts. He responded with if they were real deactivated parts then it would be $8000 and that he could make one of those if I had $8000. I then said well I see you use matsuo parts cause the serial number on the Thompson. He then got a lot ruder over it. He sort of makes it sound like he makes that pulse rifle and can make a full metal one. When I brought up the matsuo parts he started throwing insults. I would just stay away from this guy's stuff.
Jim

thats why i dont like him.. he claims he makes them himself and throws outrageous numbers out there for you to pay if you want a more accurate.. then when you say what the parts are he flips out..

I messaged him today about the pulse rifle. Wanted to know what parts were metal. If any were deactivated real parts. He responded with if they were real deactivated parts then it would be $8000 and that he could make one of those if I had $8000. I then said well I see you use matsuo parts cause the serial number on the Thompson. He then got a lot ruder over it. He sort of makes it sound like he makes that pulse rifle and can make a full metal one. When I brought up the matsuo parts he started throwing insults. I would just stay away from this guy's stuff.
Jim

Also looking at some of his other auctions he has iron man covers that look like some on here that a certain jedi made lol. Also the omni magazine cover with the proton pack was from the free paper prop forum. You can see the mark in the bar code from his picture. I did just get a reply from him when i asked him why he would offer to make an all steel pulse rifle for me when he doesnt even make the resin one he is selling. He said im warning you leave me alone. Lol. I must have hit a nerve.
Jim

i would report him to ebay for something.. i need to figure out a legitimate reason..

Also looking at some of his other auctions he has iron man covers that look like some on here that a certain jedi made lol. Also the omni magazine cover with the proton pack was from the free paper prop forum. You can see the mark in the bar code from his picture. I did just get a reply from him when i asked him why he would offer to make an all steel pulse rifle for me when he doesnt even make the resin one he is selling. He said im warning you leave me alone. Lol. I must have hit a nerve.
Jim

Go by your own dealings with a seller . Bashing on a guy because you don't like his price is childish . Sorry guys but if your emailing a reseller of any kind to bust his *** about pricing or what have you what does that say about your motives ? reselling is not a scam if it was everyone in the junkyard would be in prison lol

I wasn't bashing his prices. Even though they are extremely high. Lol I was bashing his claims in his email through eBay that he can make an all metal pulse rifle and alluded that he makes the resin one which he has for sale now. Which he clearly doesn't. I do believe that is frowned on in the junkyard.
Jim

It's more of a warning. Why buy from him. Just cut out the middle man and purchase directly from his source. LOL

Just reported this guy for selling copies of my Ghostbuster paper props, Muses, New York Post, USA today, and Globe.

His responses are hilarious.

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? thats just downright low.... could you have possibly had a transaction with him and you shipped him those and then he copied it? so we can track him down? what was his response..

Just reported this guy for selling copies of my Ghostbuster paper props, Muses, New York Post, USA today, and Globe.

His responses are hilarious.

I've had four messages about each item I've reported; these are just great internet entertainment.

" your a tool and i have been selling these for more then a year nerd . Go back to the nerd forums and CRY . "

" Go away fan boy you have been warned. You trying to disrupt my auctions .
or I will have your mommy taKe away your internet :( Been selling these since your were in diapers and now that you wear depends guess thats your whole trolling life .
Go back to the forum little boy and play nice with the other nerds . "

" Funny as i am look in the mirror with out your shirt on that will be the best laugh you will
ever have. You think your talking to your little brother ? Go convince yourself your life really isn't that bad while I'm having my shoes shined by your parents .
Yup I paid for those adult diapers you got on maybe you should thank me instead of being a troll . So you know spamming is not allowed on Ebay . Try and use what little potato chip energy you have to get behind a worthy cause like a weight loss regiment . "

Frickin goofball gold.

I've dug through my receipts, and I am pretty sure I didn't send some guy named Mario my paper props, but it's all part of the game I guess. Thought you guys should know!

Since I love a good internet witch hunt: I decided to test this guy and see what all the hubbub was about.

Lets just say that he lives up to the hype.
For your internetainment. This is all in regards to the clearly Matsuo Season 1 BSG blaster that he is selling.

ME: "This is really nice - who makes this pistol?"

HIM:
Dear fireflying2011,

Thanks they are all nice
made by an industry professional

- auctionsherpa

ME:
Dear auctionsherpa,

Naturally - as you said. But as a collector of props, and in light of the prices that are posted, I do not think that it is too far out of the reasonable to ask the origins of the piece.

Thank you

- fireflying2011

HIM:
Dear fireflying2011,

I was told it origins can be traced back to planet yabba dabba doo
how that helps .

- auctionsherpa
**and immediately after**
Dear fireflying2011,

Tell them urgzagibukazkaka sent you thats the name I was given by the leader of that planet after showing the people there the benefits of boiling hot dogs.
thanks again .

- auctionsherpa

ME:
Dear auctionsherpa,

Now aren't you a charming little *********. Thank you for the childish response. I can assure you that any thoughts I may have had about purchasing this piece are now gone. I will make sure to warn others away from you as well.

A bit of advice. If you are going to ask the prices you do, which is entirely your prerogative, it is generally the customer service that helps seal the deal. You are far from the only seller on eBay, and since you are reselling Matsuo's pieces, you might do well to remember that he still makes many of them - as a quick cross reference showed me - and if not cheaper, at least with far less rudeness and ********** in his customer service.

Thank you.

- fireflying2011

HIM:
Dear fireflying2011,

I can smell trolls like yourself from miles away you all have the same flaw in your brains . So feel free to buy from whom you wish thats
the great thing about life on our planet even things like you can choose. like being a troll is your choice . If you have cheaper options by all means use them .
but any more trolling / disruptive comments I will report you sorry. As you have proven in your disruptive actions you were not interested in buying but simply being disruptive .

- auctionsherpa

ME:
Dear auctionsherpa,

Since I too have the message logs - I find it hard to believe that ANY action you could try to bring against me for being "disruptive" would carry any weight. Not only would it be impossible to prove that, as you say, I had no intention of buying your piece - I actually did intend to purchase it; but I think that any such action would backfire on YOU when eBay saw how you treated a potential customer. I asked a simple question and any reasonable person would agree that I was justified in asking the origins of the piece. After your initial response I did some additional digging and arrived at the conclusions that I voiced in my subsequent message.

I have a 100% positive feedback as a buyer, I am most certainly not a troll.
You on the other hand, are an immature, childish, and very rude seller. You are blocked. Please do not fill my inbox with anymore of your bogus replies.

Thank you.

- fireflying2011

HIM:
Dear fireflying2011,

Your worst then a troll your a fowl mouthed troll . Oh yes i see your 10 feedback in a year your a ebay powerhouse
You exposed yourself troll and your filthy insults will not go over well .

- auctionsherpa

To which I am going to let him have the last word, as I do not wish to continue this further. I have no fear whatsoever that anything will come from his threats - just another "full-of-himself" blowhard.

I guess all I can do is be warned and stay away from his auctions - not that I would ever venture near them anyways. I can get 99% of that stuff cheaper and from the source (here) with infinitely better customer service.

And I dont know about you, but I would take my 10/100% feedback over his 240something and a ******* seller.

Someone wasnt hugged as a child. i was going to put "baby" but he clearly still is one, so it doesnt quite fit.

i've had many many run-ins with this clown. i think he uses aliases when buying and selling sometimes. however, i think his real name may be steve. i know the last name but i won't post it here. if you've sold any paper props or anything else to this clown and want to see if the last name matches up just send me a PM.

i'm fairly certain he was banned from this site at least once before. there used to be a ban list but i can't seem to find it anymore. here's a few of the names i know of that he uses on forums:

frightstuff.com - porkchopexpress
michael-myers.net - thephoenix
yourprops.com - man toys

i think he's used the name redneck and i know there are a few more i'm forgetting.

well i remember matsuo jumping on here saying he has sold to him.. so that means matsuo knows who he is.. maybe he will jump in and let us no his name.. i only want it so i dont sell to him..

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back