Auctionsherpa-Recaster?

I read this thread first but decided to have a chat with him anyway on ebay and managed to get insulted a few times. You guys are not kidding.

This is what he has under location:

"Item location: The Best The World Has To Offer , United States"

Everything he writes and replies sounds like someone who is off their meds. Also has spotty feedback.

"following orders"

Sounds like your trying to be the better man but the Nuremberg Defense doesn't hold water.

Even 'improved' products need to reference the original source.
License or not, Recasting is just another form of theft. It robs the original artist of justly due credit and the profit from their hard work.

The only justifiable exception for recasting is when an item is no longer in production and you, the individual, need multiples of that item you already own and there are no others on the market for sale and none of the recasts are to be sold. If people ask, still have the duty to identify the original artist and say that it was recasted.

I'll stop preaching to the choir. :darnkids

Omg this is the best Pulse Rifle deal (not really)

So im sure alot of you have seen auctionsherpa on ebay and have tried to contact him and get usless responses and down right rude responses... well this hasnt changed here.. i think $2000 for a gun with resin spas and shrouds and " SCREEN ACCURATE " stock and such.. is junk...
APPARENTLY HIS IS THE "MOST ACCURATE EVER MADE" SO the SD Studios is JUNK then right? ... im tired of his junk! who is this guy?

lets get the pros to nit pick this gun.. where is guy and steve at?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Omg this is the best Pulse Rifle deal (not really)

Well, his "best ever on eBay" comment is a bit over the top but I think it a pretty good rifle. Sure he's asking a bit much but for what he has in it and all the features his asking price isn't out of the park.
What exactly is your beef with him?

well i came out and asked him for a bit of information on one of his props because it was clearly someone elses and i asked him is this "jim bobs" work.. can i get a few more pics and what exactly does it do?... so i get a nasty response "if you dont plan on buying it then dont contact me and waste my time.. if you want a answer for your questions buy it and see it yourself." so i was upset and said i wanna no about it before i buy it and i got " im not wasting anymore time with you dont contact me i wont respond" ... so..... :facepalm

Well, his "best ever on eBay" comment is a bit over the top but I think it a pretty good rifle. Sure he's asking a bit much but for what he has in it and all the features his asking price isn't out of the park.

Possibly the guy's attitude!?

I think it looks nice. Though, anyone who has to say his is the best that many times do sound like he has a rather insecure disposition with his product regarding competition.

Everything he sells is the best ....

possibly the guy's attitude!?

I think it looks nice. Though, anyone who has to say his is the best that many times do sound like he has a rather insecure disposition regarding competition.

well i came out and asked him for a bit of information on one of his props because it was clearly someone elses and i asked him is this "jim bobs" work.. can i get a few more pics and what exactly does it do?... so i get a nasty response "if you dont plan on buying it then dont contact me and waste my time.. if you want a answer for your questions buy it and see it yourself." so i was upset and said i wanna no about it before i buy it and i got " im not wasting anymore time with you dont contact me i wont respond" ... so..... :facepalm

His attitude sucks and he's a jerk.
Agreed, but what does that have to do with his product? Just because the guy is a d-bag certainly doesn't make his stuff "junk". The RPF is FULL of talented d-bags!

very true but i have one BIG ISSUE... its NOT HIS WORK.. he buys off of people and resells it .. look at his lawgiver.. i remember another thread where matsuo came on and said he has sold him some... WHY CANT HE GIVE CREDIT TO THE MAKER??

His attitude sucks and he's a jerk.
Agreed, but what does that have to do with his product? Just because the guy is a d-bag certainly doesn't make his stuff "junk". The RPF is FULL of talented d-bags!

very true but i have one BIG ISSUE... its NOT HIS WORK.. he buys off of people and resells it .. look at his lawgiver.. i remember another thread where matsuo came on and said he has sold him some... WHY CANT HE GIVE CREDIT TO THE MAKER??

So what? I sell lots of stuff on my site that I don't make and I don't give credit to the maker. I'm selling an item. Who gives a rats butt who made it.
So let's see.
He's a jerk.
He sells stuff he doesn't make himself.
He sells quality product.
Let's start a thread calling his stuff "junk".

I suspect this is why the mods removed the link to the auction you had posted in your first post.

I think it may just be his attitude. I know some people with a Hollier than though attitude that are really annoying. His constant "the worlds best", "never before seen on ebay", and everything else is junk attitude just rubs some people the wrong way. We know he is just puffing his stuff up to make sales to unknowing buyers.

I do like how his ID cards use "custom plastic", LoL!

Then... seeing as he's just a reseller, the "junk" claim is then aimed at the original makers?

http://www.therpf.com/f9/auctionsherpa-recaster-not-143315/ here is another thing on him .. im just trying to make people aware.. if i could get this guys info i would never sell to him..

I think it may just be his attitude. I know some people with a Hollier than though attitude that are really annoying. His constant "the worlds best", "never before seen on ebay", and everything else is junk attitude just rubs some people the wrong way. We know he is just puffing his stuff up to make sales to unknowing buyers.

I do like how his ID cards use "custom plastic", LoL!

and honestly no i see tht. lol i didnt mean to offend the original maker im just very upset with seller... i wish he would give credit or give responses to emails..

Then... seeing as he's just a reseller, the "junk" claim is then aimed at the original makers?

Okay, seeing as there is another thread about the guy, I guess it would be better to have this merged into that.

But yes, his shouting style and puffing sure is off-putting, but if he's a reseller of good quality, then it's the props and not the reseller that should be evaluated regarding whether the piece is worth it.

Personally, I'd never buy from such an apparent pompous ass, who seems really insecure and has an attitude. Never did before, so sure wouldn't with him.

yes and i honestly forgot about tht thread and then just remembered if a admin wants to delete this its cool.. like i said i wanna make people aware..

Okay, seeing as there is another thread about the guy, I guess it would be better to have this merged into that.

But yes, his shouting style and puffing sure is off-putting, but if he's a reseller of good quality, then it's the props and not the reseller that should be evaluated regarding whether the piece is worth it.

Personally, I'd never buy from such an apparent pompous ass, who seems really insecure and has an attitude. Never did before, so sure wouldn't with him.

I think him asking top dollar and not answering questions about the item is a huge red flag. I do think potential buyers should be warned. There are so many vague line items in his listing that NEED clarification - and when asked he stonewalls. I have had the same type of responses from him in an other item I was interested in and to me it reeks of someone very suspicious that might be trying to pull a fast one.

I think this thread should stay put.

thanks at least someone here has delt with him... unfortunately..:darnkids

I think him asking top dollar and not answering questions about the item is a huge red flag. I do think potential buyers should be warned. There are so many vague line items in his listing that NEED clarification - and when asked he stonewalls. I have had the same type of responses from him in an other item I was interested in and to me it reeks of someone very suspicious that might be trying to pull a fast one.

I think this thread should stay put.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back