Atlas Shrugged Part 3 Greenlit

Seems I'll finally have to watch them now. :lol

It's certainly an interesting novel. Not going to get into the political aspect of it but I did enjoy the book (as you said, despite some flaws **cough** longwinded **cough**). :thumbsup

I'd never have been interested in this film or novel if not for the original Bioshock game lol. Did the 2nd one even stay in theaters, seemed to hit dvd fast.

Will they recast everyone again?

Not announced yet! I'm curious about that myself. I didn't really care for the 2nd Dagny as much, though I liked the selection for John Galt. I liked the 1st Rearden too compared to the 2nd. The 2nd Francisco was pretty good though they significantly cut his Root of All Evil speech.

I'd never have been interested in this film or novel if not for the original Bioshock game lol. Did the 2nd one even stay in theaters, seemed to hit dvd fast.

Not long, but it didn't have a wide release to begin with. It seemed to mostly end up in the alternative theatres.

I bet high school english and history teachers are buying the dvds though. Then again most movies barely do anything in theaters, i swear the Hobbit's out now and still in the local discount movies.

Probably more like a Civics course, or even Economics. I can't imagine many English teachers pointing people to it!! :lol

Probably more like a Civics course, or even Economics. I can't imagine many English teachers pointing people to it!! :lol

They'd have to be a better civics teacher than i had senior year, i'm amazed he had enough brain power to write his own name.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back