Atlanta Prop Party 2011

TheEngineerGuy

Hi Everyone.

Last year we had a great time with everyone at our first ever Atlanta Prop Party here at The Engineer Guy. (We just put pics up here if you want to see what you missed out on.) We're doing it again, but we must confess we're behind in letting everyone know, so our sincerest apologies for the late notice.

Atlanta Prop Party
Sunday, July 31st 2-6 pm
Hosted by The Engineer Guy
1000 Tradeport Blvd, Suite 1003, Atlanta, GA 30354
(directions on our website at The Engineer Guy)

It's free to come and free to display your items. If you need table space and can let us know ahead of time we'd very much appreciate it, just so we can plan.

Thanks so much, and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

i cant wait, ill be calling in sick for work XD
ill be there with my girlfriend who is also a member here and loves props. ill bring my halo helmets and some of my other props, itll be great, like there coming back home because i get all my suplies from you guys haha
ive als got my full stormtrooper armor mannaquin if i can fit it in my car and you guys would have somewhere to put him...

thanks, i really cant wait, ive been looking forward to an atlanta prop party since i joined therpf. i cant wait to meet some more loocal members and see some great props!

Had a great time, thanks again for hosting this!

By any chance, does the gent who drove the DeLorean visit these forums? If so, I'm trying to get in touch with you. Send a PM if you can!

By any chance, does the gent who drove the DeLorean visit these forums? If so, I'm trying to get in touch with you. Send a PM if you can!

I know he's active on some ghost buster forums - Ghostbusters Fans - The Largest Ghostbusters Fan Community & Ghostbusters Wiki i think.

Sad that I missed this, but I have a Delorean to finish assembling in time for Dragoncon!

If you can't get in touch with him, PM me your info and I'll send it to him. I am friends with him on another forum (dmctalk)

--buddy

Hi Volpin, PM sent!

buddy/nullset... thanks for the help! Yeah I'm on here and GBfans, same screen name on both forums.

We know over the years you guys have loved our Prop Parties so to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary. We are giving all our prop enthusiast something back a 2 day learning con called Goo-Con (Goo-Con - Home). We wanted to post here first so hopefully you guys that have come in the past will be able to see this!

Details:
July 13th - 14th
Time: 10am - 6pm
Where: Clayton State University
Student Activities Center
2000 Clayton State Blvd.
Morrow, GA 30260

We have several special guest including RJ Haddy from Season 2 of FaceOff and Roy Wooley from Season 3 of FaceOff. Check out the site goo-con.com for the details and you can purchase your 2 day pass for $15 Here.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back