AT-AT diorama - FINISHED PAGE 6!!!

Great the trick of hanging the snowspeeders with dental floss...now stupid question: what kind you're using?

Just bog standard stuff. You have to strip it down to 1 strand... it is difficult because you can barely see it. I was originally going to use magician's thread, but magician's thread is usually blue in colour. The floss is strong enough too, and is basically invisible!

Luke figure modified, first bit of painting done

Hi Christrom, I contacted you the other day about your diorama(s) and I'm going to follow your advise on giving it a try myself :)

I've been browsing tutorials and such all day and I think I got a clear picture on how to proceed (at least the first steps :D), but there is just one thing I can't seem to find out: where did you get the Luke-figure on the snowspeeder from? Did you scratch-build it? Or is it a modified figure from the Hoth scene kit?

Thanks!

PS: Sorry for responding on a old thread (I saw the last post from 'Jan 21' but missed the '2014' part :S

Hi, glad you are giving it a go! The Luke figure was from the Hoth scene set - I just went at it with a scalpel and changed bits here and there. BEST OF LUCK!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back