Assassin's Creed III

AdamNightmare

It's been a long time in the works, but it looks to be on the way.

REVOLUTIONARY WAR.

422433_10150594293533068_6119163067_9102678_2093581204_n.jpg

AWESOME.

I'm actually still playing through AC2 right now, after which I have to get through Brotherhood and Revelations. I hope the games maintain their quality the whole way through. I loved the first one, and the second just improved on it.

So, I'm assuming this one has been under development since AC2 was released, while a seperate dev team has been handeling the AC2 continuation games?

Yeah, that's reassuring. Hopefully it'll have a fresh feel to it. I'm a fan of the AC series, but with the last couple, things feel like they're getting a bit repetitive, and stale. The new time era should be a breath of fresh air.

I'd figure it couldn't help but be a breath of fresh air, simply because of the change of setting, the change of weaponry, and the change in gadgets and skills you need to deal with them. While bladed weapons would undoubtedly still be in use, we're well into the age of firearms if we're talking the colonial era.

As I said, I haven't played the AC2 spinoff games, but I'd expect that firearms aren't used anywhere near as much. That'll necessarily change how whoever the main character is deals with his opponents.

can anyone say last of the mohicans?

this is gonna be epic...3 years of development? awesome

i didnt like revelations at all

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back