Assassin's Creed 3 Connor Costume

PrincessZelda

Okay, so it is severe crunch time! If anyone remembers, I made a Witchblade costume for DragonCon in less than 4 days. It looked great and I had TONS of fun making and wearing it. NOW I am crunching in a very difficult costume for a huge client. I can't say who it is, but the costume is Connor from AC3. I just started a few days ago and I have to have it done by Wednesday or Friday at the VERY latest. Basically, I'm making the costume in under a week. And unfortunately, I can't post progress photos yet, but I can post a photo of the final look when everything is released.

I guess this will be my venting thread until I can show the costume :/ But I assure you, it's look awesome so far! :D

So far I have the following:
Pants 100%
Gloves 100%
Hood 100%
Jacket 85%
Vest 90%
Bracer 10%
Boots 0%
Belt 15%
Outer Belt 0%
Straps 0%
Quiver 10%

*Not making the bow, arrows, or tomahawk*

Last edited:
What ever happened? Did you finish making it or what? I'm trying to make one too. I've got the shirt, pants, and belt done. I just need some ideas for the jacket and buttons. I don't know where to get them. I'm gonna try Goodwill tomorrow.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back