Interest Asajj Ventress Saber by Solo's Hold

I think the fx ones were expensive, and they go for about 800 + now on ebay.. DO me a favor Alberto, measure the outside diameter of the Fx and the overall length please and post it.

I will do my Best, I am not a huge outfit, I make fan art (WINK).. I am just one dude, dedicated to making the best things I can.. Solo

Sure do, at which point do You want the diameter at the handle where the rod is or near the emitter or the pommel? I'll measure length from pommel to emitter in single bladed config with standard pommel on!
I do have to unmount it from the double bladed configuration, and removing it from the Case of the HT screen, A bit of a pain, 'cause I'll need help to do this wiyhout a 2, 2 meters fall... I'll do it tomorrow! Sorry I missed this request somehow...

Regards,

Alberto

its ok, my version is much smaller than the Fx version.. Don't go through all the headache..

No headache at all don't worry, it's always a pleasure being of some help!:D

Here we go:
emitter part is square section 3,5x3,5 cm sided without nail protrusions; with a 5x4 cm frame plate at the blade insertion;
handle part square sect 4x4 cm rods side is 4,25 cm circa (due to rod protrusion) x upper/lower side is 4cm;
pommel is square 4,5x4,5 sided.
The whole handle can be inscribed in a rectangle 11cmx25,5 with the blade put perfectly horizontal.

Hope This'll help You figure out the dimensions, feel free to ask anything about anytime mate!:thumbsup

Regards,

Alberto

No headache at all don't worry, it's always a pleasure being of some help!:D

Here we go:
emitter part is square section 3,5x3,5 cm sided without nail protrusions; with a 5x4 cm frame plate at the blade insertion;
handle part square sect 4x4 cm rods side is 4,25 cm circa (due to rod protrusion) x upper/lower side is 4cm;
pommel is square 4,5x4,5 sided.
The whole handle can be inscribed in a rectangle 11cmx25,5 with the blade put perfectly horizontal.

Hope This'll help You figure out the dimensions, feel free to ask anything about anytime mate!:thumbsup

Regards,

Alberto

Yup smaller, in every detail..

Ventress part 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back