Armorer Works airsoft is considering Mandalorian blaster.

benhs1898

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AW customs is considering doing a full-metal airsoft replica in the vein of their dl-44 and Jyn Erso blasters. I wanted to poll people here to show them there is a decent number of people who would buy this. So lets discuss!

E845ECFA-D47A-4E31-83F0-0429FFA1BBCB.jpeg

Potentially, but they’d need to do a lot better with accuracy to reference than what is pictured.

Edit to mention: I’ve owned both their Jyn and Han blasters. Sold the Jyn when a better conversion kit came along (FM) as I was unhappy with the likeness to the original.

That, and a new "Late Model" Type 14 Nambu replica would be nice, as well!

The Marushin Nambus are more or less discontinued, unless you wanna fork over $300+ for one from a boutique Japan shop.

Hell, while you've got their attention, tell them that SOMEONE needs to make a PROPER C96, for god's sake! I think there's enough M712s around, now.

I don't know what MGC did with their C96 tooling, but it seems just flat out DUMB that none of these airsoft companies have decided to produce these again. They wouldn't be able to keep them in stock, for cryin' out loud!

That, and a new "Late Model" Type 14 Nambu replica would be nice, as well!

The Marushin Nambus are more or less discontinued, unless you wanna fork over $300+ for one from a boutique Japan shop.

Hell, while you've got their attention, tell them that SOMEONE needs to make a PROPER C96, for god's sake! I think there's enough M712s around, now.

I don't know what MGC did with their C96 tooling, but it seems just flat out DUMB that none of these airsoft companies have decided to produce these again. They wouldn't be able to keep them in stock, for cryin' out loud!
I know right!? I wish that somebody would make a proper airsoft c96. Because there aren't any out there I've been working extensively on converting an airsoft m712 into as good a c96 as I can. But it'll never be perfect.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back