Are there any Tom Servo vendors left?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Chris Moliere

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It is indeed. Also it's probably getting harder to source pins and floraliers. You can get away with repro everything on Servo except the gum dispenser.
I was considering getting ahold of the more obscure parts in order to make some casts, including the floraliers, but they're becoming so rediculously hard to find nowadays.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nos402

I was considering getting ahold of the more obscure parts in order to make some casts, including the floraliers, but they're becoming so rediculously hard to find nowadays.
Interesting! I would have thought everything was replicable except maybe the arms! I thought those were probably the most difficult!

Chris Moliere

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting! I would have thought everything was replicable except maybe the arms! I thought those were probably the most difficult!
It isn’t that they’re not replicable, some people have been able to do so. However, most, it not all, have stopped selling their parts, meaning that people need to source originals, which in itself is a very difficult task.

AnubisGuard

Sr Member
Update from the Kickstarter. Looks like they're sticking with the frosted domes we've seen lately. That's probably good for replicas, should people ever make some. Don't have to worry about bubbles, scratches, or clarity.

Screenshot_20210730-130433.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.