Arc Reactor Pocketwatch

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Something I thought would be fun, I made an Iron Man themed pocket watch. It's got an arc reactor design (mark 6) on the front, silver and red paint on the back, and the blue-ish paint on the front glows in the dark, so it's a light-up reactor!

watch 1.jpg
watch 2.jpg
watch 3.jpg
watch 4.jpg
watch 5.jpg

I don't even own a waistcoat or anything to wear this on, but that wasn't really the point :p

That's an awesome idea and it came out great! I wonder if the glow in the dark paint comes in blue though?

That's an awesome idea and it came out great! I wonder if the glow in the dark paint comes in blue though?

No, not with the paint I used. The photo is pretty accurate to the color it really is. There's some other paint online I might buy that is supposed to glow blue, but this is pretty green.

No, not with the paint I used. The photo is pretty accurate to the color it really is. There's some other paint online I might buy that is supposed to glow blue, but this is pretty green.

Never looked into glow in the dark paints, lame that it'd be a special order deal to get other than green. Still it came out really great though, way to think out of the box.

Never looked into glow in the dark paints, lame that it'd be a special order deal to get other than green. Still it came out really great though, way to think out of the box.

Yeah, in theory there are different colors. here is a picture of how they look, unless that's photoshopped. I'm not sure how it works, as I imagine there's really just one glowing chemical. So it might just be the one greenish color with a clear blue mixed in.

where do I click "Like"?
When this stuff gets mass produced, we'll know who came up with the original concept ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back