Aquahunter Narin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford it, regardless of cost, lol. I just purchased myself a Rogue Hunter, and would like to get the Wolf kit, as well, but who knows? I'm kind of diggin on the Narin original sculpts, so I'll have to wait and see.

Hi All,

The aqua-hunter is now travelling to me, mould and casting was just finished last Monday, Narin as packed everything, and now it is on the way.

Hoping to have in a week or so ... For the price I have to wait untill Swiss custom send me the bill for them, as USD is falling I will try to keep the price as low as possible.

This is not a limited run with certificate like the Predatiger which was made a mould run 25 pces. The 1st run of Aqua-Hunter is 50 pces, to have the same price if I have to do a second run, I will have to order again 50 pces = price is fixed by quantities.

I cross fingers it be for end of October 2009 , the 1st Aqua-Hunter has been received and now he is build and painting for the cover boxe, just time to have the shipping and I could pack them and you could have them.

Hi All,

The aqua-hunter is now travelling to me, mould and casting was just finished last Monday, Narin as packed everything, and now it is on the way.

Hoping to have in a week or so ... For the price I have to wait untill Swiss custom send me the bill for them, as USD is falling I will try to keep the price as low as possible.

This is not a limited run with certificate like the Predatiger which was made a mould run 25 pces. The 1st run of Aqua-Hunter is 50 pces, to have the same price if I have to do a second run, I will have to order again 50 pces = price is fixed by quantities.

I cross fingers it be for end of October 2009 :p , the 1st Aqua-Hunter has been received and now he is build and painting for the cover boxe, just time to have the shipping and I could pack them and you could have them. ;)

So is there a waiting list for this? Can I give you my email to be contacted when they are ready? Gotta get me one of these!! ;)

Hi,

Now the Aqua-Hunters are a the customs, they should be deliver to me this week, when will be another question, then give me a week to check and pack all of them ;) , and they be ready for shipping.

As soon as I will be taxed by customs the final price will be done, again for this week.

You can contact me on dragonskits@yahoo.fr. Then I could answer you for pricing when I will know it.

Finally I could provide the final price of the Aqua-Hunter, before to give you the information, the USD monney that I pay Narin, since the beginning of the deal (sculpting, moulding and reaching me = several monthes) as failed down 0,125 cts each dollars, according to the world wide problem (the crisis :D ) is could not increase of 10,45 %, and I decide to lose this % on this Aqua-Hunter and keep the price at USD 230,--.

They be ready to be ship end of this week, I have to check each piece one by one then to put them in the original boxe. And like for the Double Axe the first 25 pces order and ship will received the free wood display base, but sorry they nearly all gone in pre-order, still have 3 or 4 left.

I hope that you will appreciate.

This is the first kit I'll be buying in a long time, I got my order in with my supplier. What you did with the cost issue is very commendable, and I think it says a lot. I know I, along with many others are appreciative. So in advance, Thank You! :D :p ;)

Hi, Thanks I really appreciate your message :eek: , I am also collector and I am also on the other side, I could really undestand the problem in both side. Thanks again. :devil:

Hi,

Some news, the pre-order Aqua-Hunter has been shipped this week, the picture on the boxe will be the following, like usual the 25 fist kits to be purchase will received the wood display base free.

As it is a new type of Predator, new type of colours .... Enjoy.

When we start to work on this model with Narin, we decide that he will be living on a special planet, covered by 80 % of oceans, few islands lost on it, then the Aqua-Hunter was born. :(

P.Aqua_Hunter.05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very colorful character isn't he? I like the tribel shark image on the Bio I wonder if anyone would be willing to build this as a costume?

Now that I think about it reminds me of Abe Sapien from HellBoy 1 & 2
Abesap2.jpg

Abesap2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look's like Ram's not a Lost Hunter after all, he grabbed his scuba gear and dived down below.
V cool to see a painted up version of this kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back