Apocalypse sculpt

jedistine

Here are some picture of an inprogress sculpt
sculpthead3.jpg

sculpthead7.jpg

Here's a few with redone cheek and jaw. Also with a little skin texture.
Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

WOW. Nice Sculpting Job.

You got the Anatomy correct on such a Big Face.

I look forward to seeing it completed and painted, don't rush it :)

looking good.

if you gave him more of a eyebrow ridge, you would have one hell of a martian manhunter as well ;)

you nailed the charactors look though. i gotta say this is the first sculpt i have seen of him, and its damned fine work.

chris

GREAT WORK. That is awsome. Is that the completed version in ur sig? It looks like a real life version like mabey for one of the movies or something. great job.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cyrax037 @ May 9 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]1241091[/snapback]</div>
. Is that the completed version in ur sig? It looks like a real life version like mabey for one of the movies or something. great job.
[/b]
That's what will be close to the finale version.

I thoght I posted this updated picture last week, but I didn't. I'll get some newer ones as soon as I can figure out what's wrong with the camera.

skin3.jpg

Man, that is a sweet sculpt. You've captured how I've always thought Apocolypse would look in a live-action movie.

You going to do the rest of the suit? And is this a bust, or a wearable mask?

<div class='quotetop'>(Exodus @ Jun 5 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]1256599[/snapback]</div>
Awesome progress so far, still hoping for X-Men 4 with Apocalypse.
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>(LordVdr @ Jun 5 2006, 12:43 PM) [snapback]1256634[/snapback]</div>
Man, that is a sweet sculpt. You've captured how I've always thought Apocolypse would look in a live-action movie.

You going to do the rest of the suit? And is this a bust, or a wearable mask?
[/b]
It will be a whole costume with silicone mask. It should premier a Dragon Con this year.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back