Anyone working on Alternative Batman suits?

Tinkering with an Owlman suit myself. True Not a Batman suit but he is the Anti-Batman.

Seeing how the mask pans out before I really commit to the rest of the project.

IMG_0243.png

I had a batman partially contructed mask that I had kind of abandoned.It was originally the future batman mask from DC online. (Thanks to whoever pepped it in first place who's name escapes me at the moment sorry). The reason I never completed it was because I felt the ears stuck out to wide on my head, wrong shape for batman but perfect for something else.

My eventual goal is to make the Owlman seen in DC animated movie Crisis on two earths, as voiced by James Woods.

IMG_0234.jpg

Cut the eyes which I plan to cover with black foam inserts and plastic lenses. Altered the forhead. Filled in the nose and added a beak. Early days yet. Need to sand obviously and strengthen places weakened by cutting.

Last edited:
This is hands down my favorite interpretation of Batman beyond, If I had the money and resources I would sooooo make this!!!

No matter how many different types of batman suits there are, the best ones stick to the basic principle. To invoke fear into the hearts of the evil doers. There is always a edge of darkness no matter what.... I think that is what made the very first movie with michael keaton so great. Bruce Wayne kinda silly billionaire doing rich guy stuff, chasing women, having parties. Then you got batman. An almost michael myers mentality picking that guy up and hanging him over the edge of the building. Who are you?????????? I'm Batman Classic.........

This is hands down my favorite interpretation of Batman beyond, If I had the money and resources I would sooooo make this!!!

I was actually planning an original Batman Beyond concept for SDCC that would be along these lines. There are things I don't like about this design though, It's very busy with all of the little details going on. I think to effectively capture the Beyond "Vibe" it needs to be primarily black with some red details. Also I'm not a huge fan of the boots or cowl on this one.

I'm working on the the new 52 Batman. It's actually gonna be an amalgam of AA,Batman Begins and the comic. Just working on pgetting parts together.

Yeah Im going to start on the Azbat Batsuit. I just finished a Mini Dark Knight suit for a 5 year old, so that was taking up my time.

not strictly speaking bat man but im making this out of a the batman suit making the shield as well that goes over it. just made the shield today it needs painted though

KSwnZ.png

The desert storm was a cool suit, i made for this past Halloween, came out okay, have some pics on my page and thread from a while back. Be nice to see a finished suit painted in digital camo,i ran out of time.

I'm working on this design :
jla_cg_concepts___batman_by_danielaraya-d2znyew.jpg

I'm sculpting the cowl myself and I had the bodysuit commissioned. It's being printed out this week.

I'm working on this design :
jla_cg_concepts___batman_by_danielaraya-d2znyew.jpg

I'm sculpting the cowl myself and I had the bodysuit commissioned. It's being printed out this week.

Nice! That's the "Pixar" Batman! I was thinking of making that suit. It's a great way to go for future movies.

Sent from my iPhone

This is a great post! I don't really have a "Batman" body shape. Was Bane this year, but seeing all thos designs made me realise I could put off Dark Knight Return Batman

dcd518236.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back