Anyone Order from Lunar Models

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SinkTube Jedi

Anyone ever order from them via their website or by calling?

the models I have from them have all been from Monstersinmotion but I would like to get rid of the middle man, plus they do not carry all of their models.

Brian

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

falcondesigns

Originally posted by SinkTube Jedi@Aug 4 2005, 05:38 PM

the models I have from them have all been from Monstersinmotion but I would like to get rid of the middle man, plus they do not carry all of their models.

Brian
[snapback]1050029[/snapback]​

Randy is great,and he'll take care of you.He's a modeller just like us.Alexnader

SinkTube Jedi

Thanks, had a few email exchanges, sounds like a good guy. I have a good size collection of their garage kits but mostly ordered via MIM.

Originally posted by falcondesigns+Aug 8 2005, 06:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(falcondesigns @ Aug 8 2005, 06:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SinkTube Jedi
@Aug 4 2005, 05:38 PM

Brian
[snapback]1050029[/snapback]​

Randy is great,and he'll take care of you.He's a modeller just like us.Alexnader
[snapback]1052573[/snapback]​
[/b]