Anyone on here ever attempted a life-size Robbie the Robot?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fiveacrefilms

Sorry, I didn't know the subject was verboten. Ok, I gather from that thread that the IP owners of said robot are real jerks that love slapping C&Ds on anyone who mentions the name. Too bad. Would there be a problem posting photos of such a build if you didn't call it by name? This just makes me want to build one all the more, just to spite them.

Last edited:

Contec

Master Member
Sorry, I didn't know the subject was verboten. Ok, I gather from that thread that the IP owners of said robot are real jerks that love slapping C&Ds on anyone who mentions the name. Too bad. Would there be a problem posting photos of such a build if you didn't call it by name? This just makes me want to build one all the more, just to spite them.
Instead of making that robot, you could make the robot shown in Gremlins.....

joberg

Master Member
Suuure, you can build one; but keepittoyourself:behave...or you could, instead, build an Oscar Statue (I'm kidding, of course:D)