anyone have a Parrot AR Quadrocopter?

Lflank

I just finished writing a script for "Predators: The Hunt", a YouTube film based loosely on the "Predators" idea of a planetary game preserve. I'm just now starting to think about how I want to shoot certain scenes, and one scene I have written involves an automated drone that follows the "prey" and sends Pred-vision video back to the hunters (sort of the same idea as the Falconer's little flying gizmo). At the mall today I saw someone demonstrating a Parrot AR Quadrocopter, and it looks really really cool and would work well as my movie drone--but I can't use it myself because it requires an iPhone to control it (I have a Blackberry).

So if anyone out there has this toy, I'd very much appreciate a short video clip of it in front of a greenscreen or bluescreen--just a fly-in, hover for maybe 15 seconds or so, then fly out of frame. I'd certainly be happy to give you a credit in the movie.

Anybody able to help me out?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back