anyone have a Parrot AR Quadrocopter?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Lflank

I just finished writing a script for "Predators: The Hunt", a YouTube film based loosely on the "Predators" idea of a planetary game preserve. I'm just now starting to think about how I want to shoot certain scenes, and one scene I have written involves an automated drone that follows the "prey" and sends Pred-vision video back to the hunters (sort of the same idea as the Falconer's little flying gizmo). At the mall today I saw someone demonstrating a Parrot AR Quadrocopter, and it looks really really cool and would work well as my movie drone--but I can't use it myself because it requires an iPhone to control it (I have a Blackberry).

So if anyone out there has this toy, I'd very much appreciate a short video clip of it in front of a greenscreen or bluescreen--just a fly-in, hover for maybe 15 seconds or so, then fly out of frame. I'd certainly be happy to give you a credit in the movie.

Anybody able to help me out?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.