Boggiano art

Looks like a standard SFX creature shop. Movie industry is prevalent in that area so they are most likely key helpers...

Looks like a standard SFX creature shop. Movie industry is prevalent in that area so they are most likely key helpers...

Thanks bro. Any reputation issue before like anyone in this forum has used them before as I've searched extensively but have not found any.

Looks like they have been around since 2008. They are based in Spain and I seem to recall that one of the suit builders lives in spain.

I am not showing any references here:

Looks like they have been around since 2008. They are based in Spain and I seem to recall that one of the suit builders lives in spain.

I am not showing any references here:

Thanks and my gosh the ban list is so long.......... Anyway, I don't see the one I mentioned in the list and I've asked them a lot of questions, seen their works and also ask some other users.

Thanks and my gosh the ban list is so long.......... Anyway, I don't see the one I mentioned in the list and I've asked them a lot of questions, seen their works and also ask some other users.

The safest bet is to order a cheapy item that you do not have to worry about eating costs on. That way you know that they ship...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back