Boggiano art

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ksj

Looks like a standard SFX creature shop. Movie industry is prevalent in that area so they are most likely key helpers...

Abyssdeep

Looks like a standard SFX creature shop. Movie industry is prevalent in that area so they are most likely key helpers...
Thanks bro. Any reputation issue before like anyone in this forum has used them before as I've searched extensively but have not found any.

ksj

Looks like they have been around since 2008. They are based in Spain and I seem to recall that one of the suit builders lives in spain.

I am not showing any references here:

Abyssdeep

Looks like they have been around since 2008. They are based in Spain and I seem to recall that one of the suit builders lives in spain.

I am not showing any references here:
Thanks and my gosh the ban list is so long.......... Anyway, I don't see the one I mentioned in the list and I've asked them a lot of questions, seen their works and also ask some other users.

ksj

Thanks and my gosh the ban list is so long.......... Anyway, I don't see the one I mentioned in the list and I've asked them a lot of questions, seen their works and also ask some other users.
The safest bet is to order a cheapy item that you do not have to worry about eating costs on. That way you know that they ship...