Anyone got one of these newer Replicant FX Pulse Rifle boards who can help me out?

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
EDIT: I think this is the latest version and not an older one as I had previously thought.

Does anyone here have this version of the Replicant FX Pulse Rifle board? If you have one and would like to help me out please PM me (this is not a request to buy one).

Thanks
fx1.jpg

fx2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Anyone got one of these older Replicant FX Pulse Rifle boards who can help me out

pllleeeeeeeeaassse?

Re: Anyone got one of these older Replicant FX Pulse Rifle boards who can help me out

I had the ReplicantFX board in mine that I sold. Work is blocking whatever you posted. I'll look at this thread when I get home tonight. Can you tell me what is behind the red "x" I see?

Pictures of the board I have.

I had the ReplicantFX board in mine that I sold. Work is blocking whatever you posted. I'll look at this thread when I get home tonight. Can you tell me what is behind the red "x" I see?

O.K. I'm home and can see the pics now. That is the newer board that was offered just before he got deployed overseas. Everything was basically added to one board that was more compact. Mine was the first gen that was made up of three boards, LED counter, main board with SD, and then the sound module/speaker.

What issue are you having with it?

Just for sh#ts andd giggles, here is the one I built, with ReplicantFX board, and then sold here. God, I miss that gun!
IMG_5507-1.jpg

Hallo Robiwon,
Do you have a part list and wiring diagram?

Thx in advance
Alfredo

Hallo Robiwon,
Do you have a part list and wiring diagram?

Thx in advance
Alfredo

Unfortunately, no. When I sold the gun it arrived severely damaged by UPS. It was returned and I rebuilt it for the owner. I searched for the original instruction/set-up sheet but could not find them. With so many switches and plugs it was almost maddening trying to re-hook everything up!

The program on mine may well be corrupt. I just need to borrow a working one to copy the program from (or rather, the electronics wizz who is looking at it for me is going to, as I wouldn't have a clue how!).

I've already watched/read just about every resource out there. I've even spoken to Tim by email.

Re-writing the program code to the chip (or to a new chip which has already been purchased) is about the only thing left to try!

Anyone got one of these? :confused

Wow, wish I could help you out, but hopefully someone else can. Good luck. It was an awesome board. God speed on him coming home.

On a positive note, his Youtube videos are still up.
YouTube - ‪AspEngineering's Channel‬‏

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back