Anyone Doing Jedi Fallen Order Sabers?

WhillB

Did a quick search on here to see if anyone's doing a Fallen Order saber, and didn't come up with much of anything. Surprisingly.

Hoping I missed something.

Any replies would be much appreciated

I've seen a few on Facebook being advertised - I think Korbanth (perhaps jointly with 89sabers) and Saberforge might be doing versions of them.

The korbanth one is nice, but it doesn’t have the cut in half look of the game version with the grip peeling upward.

I've seen a few 3D printed ones on Etsy.
I was looking for the correct grip a few weeks ago but haven't found anything that matches yet.

From my understanding bonus skins will be available and assorted blade colors.
In the color blade pic ignore the bottom pommel, it's just a photoshoped copy of the upper part to make it look pretty. (light source doesn't even match)

1iv947re25331.png
blade colors.png

There are two people I know making these right now. Saber Forge and 89 sabers. The 89 sabers version is being customized and sold by a few people out there. I updated my site with some references. When I receive mine from Justin at saberbay (modified 89sabers), I'll upload some new images.

EA sent extremely limited Cal Kestis lightsabers to "influencers" on social media. The base matches EFX's Orgus Din's limited release saber as well.

It should have been the collectors edition release. Even if they only made a few thousand or whatever, at least real collectors would have been able to get one.

EA sent extremely limited Cal Kestis lightsabers to "influencers" on social media. The base matches EFX's Orgus Din's limited release saber as well.

It should have been the collectors edition release. Even if they only made a few thousand or whatever, at least real collectors would have been able to get one.

any pictures of these replicas?

Here's one I built based on the Thingiverse file by SentinelProps. I used the remixed one by Astrogames and modified it a bit further to decrease the depth of those several thin grooves around the rectangle in the silver section - they were deep enough that support material was hard to remove cleanly. The original files were hollow and perfectly sized for a wooden dowel to provide alignment.

The base file deviates a little from the design in the game -- the original artist seemed to only have that promotional art to work from -- so I didn't hold too closely to the reference when detailing the exploded end. Looking at it again, the torn/burnt grip end could use a bit more grime/charring, and I'm thinking about shortening the wire mess...

1575474080480.png

1575474109098.png

Here's one I built based on the Thingiverse file by SentinelProps. I used the remixed one by Astrogames and modified it a bit further to decrease the depth of those several thin grooves around the rectangle in the silver section - they were deep enough that support material was hard to remove cleanly. The original files were hollow and perfectly sized for a wooden dowel to provide alignment.

The base file deviates a little from the design in the game -- the original artist seemed to only have that promotional art to work from -- so I didn't hold too closely to the reference when detailing the exploded end. Looking at it again, the torn/burnt grip end could use a bit more grime/charring, and I'm thinking about shortening the wire mess...

View attachment 1088939

View attachment 1088940

beautiful job man!

I started working on a model of this saber for 3D printing. It may be a spoiler though if you haven't played the game. Is there a way to add an image inside a spoiler thing?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back