Anybody bought this Chinese sabre?

Twofoot

Was thinking of building a custom sabre and using one of these cheap Chinese knockoffs for doner parts.
They say they have lights and sound. But don't go into more details.
They look reasonably well built and have a metal hilt. Screenshot_2016-01-03-05-16-11.png
Gotta be a better buy than the cheap plastic hasbro ones surley?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-03-06-14-42.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-03-06-14-42.png
    1 MB · Views: 232
I have not, but I will say that every time I have bought some bootleg Chinese knockoff from ebay or dhgate or wherever, I've been disappointed. So basically I wouldn't buy this unless you literally just wanted the hilt part, because I bet the electronics are trash.

I have not, but I will say that every time I have bought some bootleg Chinese knockoff from ebay or dhgate or wherever, I've been disappointed. So basically I wouldn't buy this unless you literally just wanted the hilt part, because I bet the electronics are trash.

If its made in China / Asia its probably a really cheap knock off the light is most likely the cheapest led you will ever see and the sound will most likely be a hand held recorder next to a tv set.... Buy Quality don't by Asian.!

I'm going to get one and investigate. It's worth the price just for the blade, hilt and built in rechargeable battery pack. Even if the rest of the electrical parts end up in the bin. Lol.

If its made in China / Asia its probably a really cheap knock off the light is most likely the cheapest led you will ever see and the sound will most likely be a hand held recorder next to a tv set.... Buy Quality don't by Asian.!

You do realize Asia is pretty big right? That includes Japan and India. Almost everything we buy is manufactured in China. Quality Control is what matters, and that's determined by the company selling the products like Ford for example.

You do realize Asia is pretty big right? That includes Japan and India. Almost everything we buy is manufactured in China. Quality Control is what matters, and that's determined by the company selling the products like Ford for example.

Yeah India I can`t decide if I am Asian or Indian... Not some place I`d want goods from... Quality control is minimal in North America as long as it passes standards its ok to sell, Just like the Lead based painted toys China and Taiwan had been sending into North America for years. All those birth defects and deaths.. no response just keep on buying..

View attachment 573000

Not trying to star an international war here. Lol

. No worries. I'm not mad. I was just discussing this with my fiancée. Apple products, Xbox, PlayStation,Japanese toys,tv's. I have a Ford F-150 and a Honda S2000. 80 percent manufactured Chinese parts content. Except for my furniture I'm having a hard time finding anything not made in China in my house. They have the capability to make awesome quality stuff. It's just the knock offs you have to worry about.

. No worries. I'm not mad. I was just discussing this with my fiancée. Apple products, Xbox, PlayStation,Japanese toys,tv's. I have a Ford F-150 and a Honda S2000. 80 percent manufactured Chinese parts content. Except for my furniture I'm having a hard time finding anything not made in China in my house. They have the capability to make awesome quality stuff. It's just the knock offs you have to worry about.

A little off topic I know but a friend of mine bought a good quality (not the **** you see for sale on auction sites ect...) pair of dre studio beats and compared them to a genuine pair he allready owns and the knockoffs are actually better quality than the genuine ones. He opened them up and the insides were also of a much higher standard than the genuine items.

Yeah. I've heard of iPhone knockoffs that had more features available. The whole Hover board thing is what would worry me. Most of the incendiary Hover boards are from China.

I'm going to get one. We'll see how stacks up against my Ultrasabers base model, which cost a little more, but didn't come with a recharge port and has a shorter blade. Not expecting the quality to match, but I have some Chinese LED lights for my bike that have been going for a couple years strong.

Maybe these could be useful for lightsaber practice, if the blade plastic and thickness is any good.
A narrow hilt with few features could be very comfortable for the hands.

The cost of shipping, however, is higher than the cost of the lightsaber itself, and there is no discount for buying multiple sabers ...

a friend of mine bought a good quality pair of [dre studio Beats knockoffs] and compared them to a genuine pair he already owns and the knockoffs are actually better quality than the genuine ones.
I think that says more about Beats' headphones than anything else ... :lol
It is already well known that if you want audio quality then you stay far away from Beats ...

Shipping on mine was free. If you search the bay, there's a couple options that pop up

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back