ANOVOS : The return!

It's true they list it on their site as pre-order. LOL. Like only 20 or so ever reached folks the first time. THE TNG admiral pins are all I ever ordered. And they jacked the price up to 60-70$ per set of two. Just ridiculous. They claim their uniforms are made just like the originals, but use different materials. That plus not following through on orders is just dumb. Can't believe they haven't been shut down.

Every time I get this email and it says Update Star...(Trek) I get excited that it is a Star Wars update with my tracking info for my First Order Armor and Kyle Ensemble that I ordered in April 2016. Four and a half years ago. And still haven't received.

Return my ass. Return my money or send me my stuff. They say they have stuff in stock then when I emailed for the SAME THING I’ve had on order for three years they say “please be patient as we check with our QC department.”

Too much.

“please be patient as we check with our QC department.”
QC “department”

Translation: “At this point it’s just me and one other guy and neither one of us have no motivation to check on your stupid order.”

I must be one of the very few lucky ones - I've bought 4 things from Anovos and each of them arrived without any issues. In fact, I even got a $25 off coupon to apply towards a $50 item (so 50% off!) after a phone conversation with one of their sales reps. I totally do not deny that they seem to have order fulfillment problems - I read a lot about it at another forum too. But I am grateful that the products I ordered from them actually arrived.

Last edited:
Still waiting to receive the stand for my discovery phaser. At least I got the phaser. Also, still waiting for my discovery phaser rifle.

I must be one of the very few lucky ones - I've bought 4 things from Anovos and each of them arrived without any issues. In fact, I even got a $25 off coupon to apply towards a $50 item (so 50% off!) after a phone conversation with one of their sales reps. I totally do not deny that they seem to have order fulfillment problems - I read a lot about at another forum too. But I am grateful that the products I ordered from them actually arrived.
You Sir are a unicorn... A fabled Anovos happy customer. Bluntly I am happy for you as you received your items... This is simply something I have not heard in many many years.

It be nice to hear from the hundreds if not thousand of other customers who are STILL waiting for years on orders they have YET to receive once that happens maybe my mindset will change, but for now NO! To many customers still waiting in the wind.

I must be one of the very few lucky ones - I've bought 4 things from Anovos and each of them arrived without any issues. In fact, I even got a $25 off coupon to apply towards a $50 item (so 50% off!) after a phone conversation with one of their sales reps. I totally do not deny that they seem to have order fulfillment problems - I read a lot about at another forum too. But I am grateful that the products I ordered from them actually arrived.
keep rolling the dice and eventually you will crap out! ;):p

I started getting their ads again.....trying a new tactic with an "improved" rifle with copper embelishments and lighted firing nozzle .........then increasing the price to $2000.....what a joke. I can't believe these guys. I thought they finallly removed me from their mail list after several not interested requests to do so.

I’d unplug their life support to charge my phone
You’ll get more from your phone, so that’s a solid line of reasoning.

I started getting their ads again.....trying a new tactic with an "improved" rifle with copper embelishments and lighted firing nozzle .........then increasing the price to $2000.....what a joke. I can't believe these guys. I thought they finallly removed me from their mail list after several not interested requests to do so.
Copper embellishments...

Metallic paint...

Just checked their website.

A whole 21 items actually in stock. Mostly <$15 trinkets, except for three or four ST:TWOK uniforms.

Admitted though, their TOS BSG warrior jacket "looks" good. Assuredly, it's going to be vaporware just like the majority of other items they promised and failed to deliver.

A whole 21 items actually in stock. Mostly <$15 trinkets, except for three or four ST:TWOK uniforms.

Admitted though, their TOS BSG warrior jacket "looks" good. Assuredly, it's going to be vaporware just like the majority of other items they promised and failed to deliver.
Those TWOK items aren't in stock... they found the jackets and will make the rest except for the buckle i think... who knows when that will actually get done and shipped.

That jacket has been in Production for 3 years so yeah, its vapor ware.......

These people keep adding more things for you to order!!! But never finish the ones they already taken orders for! There thieves and I would never buy anything from them! They are a joke!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back