ANOVOS : The return!

TymerDC

Sr Member
I've checked and found nothing on this current subject plus if this is in the wrong place I'm sure Art can move it, alter it or delete it

I couldn't believe the email I got today...has anyone else gotten this email? (I didn't even sign up on any interest list with them). Is this true?.....was it a dream?.....or are these guys delusional?....you decide. I didn't post the full email but do these guys honestly think anyone's going to order anything from them???? If anyone wants to see the full email I'll be glad to send it your way BUT this is not an advertisement for them.......BE WARNED NOT TO ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!! ...BASED ON EVERYTHING ALREADY POSTED ABOUT THEM.

The email was from ANOVOS support with the subject : "Starfleet Phaser Returns | Reserve Yours Now!"

cd%2Fimages%2F9897ecb0-b422-4f4e-a35a-d45ed6671f97.png

cd%2Fimages%2F95eb59fb-b282-43fb-ad7d-13dda0a726d0.jpg

To maintain fulfillment expectations, we're limiting the number of reservation slots that are available at this time.

These premium collectible replicas are Made in the USA at our Texas facility.

Production has already begun, with delivery estimated within 90-120 days from purchase.

This may be your last chance to own this Ultimate Collectible Replica!

We're reaching out to you directly via our Priority Interest List, to offer First Access to this Interactive Prop Replica.

To be fair to all interested parties, this offer is reserved for you for the next 48 hours ONLY before being opened to the next customer in line.

Supplies are Limited.

The last I heard, even though that may no longer be the case, there are still people waiting for them from the first run but even if that were not the case I would not order anything from them.

Anovos is the proverbial dead beat dad who promises to take you fishing and always shows up after the fact with some half assed excuse.

The only this this dad fishes for is your money. Though on a positive note I will say that some of the posts here are comedy gold!! Cash those in Anovos! They are worth more than your failures!

I'm not sure I can post here the reply I sent them but believe they won't ever email me again.

They will probably flood your in box! :D

I guess I was wrong....they sent me this email (below). Nobody in their right mind would continue emailing me after the way I told them off the first time which I can only assume they aren't even reading their mail and a computer is just sending automated responses.......how typical.:

Support (support@anovos.com)

This is a quick note to let you know that we received your message (73106), and a Customer Service co-worker will be crafting a response soon - even if it is taking us a little longer than usual to respond.

The increase in order volume plus limited customer service representatives combined with work-from-home limitations has led to longer response times. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work hard through our new normal. We ask that you wait for a response to your email and refrain from sending multiple tickets and multiple messages, as this DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response and will also contribute to longer response times.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to this issue, please reply ONLY to this email. Separate issues will require a new ticket so we can track your concerns properly. Thank you

I don't even know why I'm even getting their mail....I never signed up for anything I can remember and certainly never bought anthing from them given reading all the posts from their "happy" customers. Glad I escaped all that..........besides I wasn't about to pay the ridiculous prices they wanted. Then I just received this email...."request"? I didn't request anything....are any of you getting the same thing?:

Support-Machiel (Support) (support@anovos.com)

Your request (******) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

I love this: “the increase in orde volume...” Translation: “we want to give you the illusion that everybody loves us and we are so awesome we can’t keep up with all these new incoming orders! You’re lucky you got in!”

Then there’s: “...plus limited customer service representatives...” Wait! How is this the customer’s problem?

Finally: “...work from home limitations...” I bet they are thanking God for COVID! Now they have a LEGITIMATE excuse why they’re behind. Gee, so what exactly was their excuse before COVID?

It seems many companies with poor business practices before COVID are now using the pandemic as an excuse to run a bad business.

I guess I was wrong....they sent me this email (below). Nobody in their right mind would continue emailing me after the way I told them off the first time which I can only assume they aren't even reading their mail and a computer is just sending automated responses.......how typical.:

Support (support@anovos.com)

This is a quick note to let you know that we received your message (73106), and a Customer Service co-worker will be crafting a response soon - even if it is taking us a little longer than usual to respond.

The increase in order volume plus limited customer service representatives combined with work-from-home limitations has led to longer response times. We appreciate your patience during this time as we work hard through our new normal. We ask that you wait for a response to your email and refrain from sending multiple tickets and multiple messages, as this DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response and will also contribute to longer response times.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to this issue, please reply ONLY to this email. Separate issues will require a new ticket so we can track your concerns properly. Thank you

I don't even know why I'm even getting their mail....I never signed up for anything I can remember and certainly never bought anthing from them given reading all the posts from their "happy" customers. Glad I escaped all that..........besides I wasn't about to pay the ridiculous prices they wanted. Then I just received this email...."request"? I didn't request anything....are any of you getting the same thing?:

Support-Machiel (Support) (support@anovos.com)

Your request (******) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.
bro they DON’T CARE that you are pissed or never bought from them before.

They want YOUR MONEY, and will stop at NOTHING TO GET IT!

Sounds like The Terminator, which brings me to a big shout out to Arnold!

Glad to hear you are recovering fast!!

bro they DON’T CARE that you are pissed or never bought from them before.

They want YOUR MONEY, and will stop at NOTHING TO GET IT!

Sounds like The Terminator, which brings me to a big shout out to Arnold!

Glad to hear you are recovering fast!!
Apollo is on target here. They don't care, and until people stop giving money This will continue to happen.

What a load of bologna! I deleted that email as well.

There's talk there filing for bankruptcy again on one of the facebook groups... somebody also said a refund check bounced....

This is a joke... i just want my refund/trade closed and done... and I'm not holding my breath...

Im done with Anovos.

WOW.....they just keep sending me email ads selling their overpriced Phaser (got 2 today) ....I even hit "unsubscribe" and that didn't stop it either so I just keep deleting them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back