Anovos Stormtrooper.... thoughts?

Sorry in advance if this is not the place for this, But I have a Anovos 10% off code that expires feb 5th if anyone wants it. Send a me a PM, will be first come first serve.

None of my friends want to take advantage of and I'm not planning on buying anything else so soon!

My armor is scheduled to be delivered Saturday. Has anyone received their "soft goods" yet?

(If anyone is interested - PM me).

My kit arrived this morning and everything looks great! I'm going to do some tool shopping this weekend so I can get to work on cutting the parts.

Also, I ordered mine on April 30th

Last edited:
Anyone receive a kit yet that ordered on May 3rd? I've seen a lot of folks get confirmation that ordered on the 2nd, but none yet for the 3rd.

I ordered in April and mine hasn't shipped..... unless that was the package I missed yesterday, but my online order says unfulfilled.

I ordered in April and mine hasn't shipped..... unless that was the package I missed yesterday, but my online order says unfulfilled.

My order also says unfulfilled but it shipped several days ago. Check the door tag number online. If the package is coming from Carson, CA - it's from Anovos. Unless you're expecting something else from FedEx...

Did anyone else order a second item at the time of their armor kit? If so, have you received the kit?

I'm concerned that my order has been overlooked. I ordered 4/15 and both items in the order are marked Fulfilled in April of last year (when the other item shipped). Fedex shipping manager shows nothing from them.

I'm sure I'll get a response from their support eventually (it seems they're at least a week behind) but it would help to know one way or another if the TK being Fulfilled early is "normal" based on others experiences.

It is. I ordered a tribble with my tk, and both are marked as fullfilled.

I asked them and they confirmed thats due to the system.
But as i'm in Germany there is no way to see if it has shipped, yet. Ordered on 19/04.

Thank you for sharing. I've tried tracking the package using FedEx delivery manager, but it's being shipped to my office, and it won't track packages being sent to a business. Looks like I should be expecting it in the next few days.

Woooo Hoooooo

Ordered Jul 10, 2015

Thank you for your order from ANOVOS! We wanted to let you know that your order (################) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Home Delivery® on 1/28/2016. You can track your package at any time using the link below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooo Hoooooo

Ordered Jul 10, 2015

Thank you for your order from ANOVOS! We wanted to let you know that your order (################) was shipped via FedEx, FedEx Home Delivery® on 1/28/2016. You can track your package at any time using the link below.
Ordered April 18. Nothing. Why? Because I'm in Canada and they are pooling international orders.They SHOULD START shipping international orders next week. I've defended Anovos through thick and thin on social media and everything. Not a happy camper here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered April 18. Nothing. Why? Because I'm in Canada and they are pooling international orders.They SHOULD START shipping international orders next week. I've defended Anovos through thick and thin on social media and everything. Not a happy camper here...

They are being sent out by a third party distributor, no?
I'm sure Anovos is doing all they can to get the orders out in... Well, order... But if the shipping company has a procedure they follow Anovos may have no control.

I ordered 2nd May and i've not heard anything yet either, it's a bit annoying they've shipped orders placed after I placed my order...

Yep. I'm a bit miffed myself.
I've asked Anovos via facebook what was going on, and this was their response:

uploadfromtaptalk1454016790907.jpg

I can understand that for whatever logistical reasons US customers get theirs earlier, but then at least don't announce shipping tiers according to date ordered.
What's more, *because* ours get shipped farther away, it will arrive even later.

Happy with the kit, but not with the communication (as far as shipping is concerned)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

After waiting 9 months Im not too fussed about another few weeks :)
Main thing is the kit looks outstanding so really just very happy that its been worth the wait. As far as Im concerned Anovos are stars

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back