Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

That is a great idea.Same like EFX with their ANH Vader ABS helmet.I would be happy to see pics of the plastic kylo helmet.

I get the feeling it's coming soon. they probably just released the info too early by mistake?

the pictures used for the plastic version are exactly the same pictures used for the premiere version.

If they offer a $299 helmet that basically looks identical to the $699 helmet and the only difference is that it's made from a different material I'll order that thing in a heartbeat. :thumbsup

Shipping Q2 2019!

Seriously though, that is an awesome price point if it is anywhere near as nice as it looks and sounds. I just won't be ordering anything from them again until they get their crap together regarding shipping. I've been waiting on my stormtrooper bucket for a year now. I don't want to order a great Kylo bucket that shows up just in time for me to hand it off to my grandchildren on my death-bed.

Yes the shipping time is a big problem.And if Kylo Ren has a lot better looking mask in Episode 8 nobody wants the old one!**** happens!:D

Gotta admit, 299 is a good price. Really don't care what material it's made from as long as it's structurally sound. If I didn't love making helmets so much I'd buy it at the standard price point.

Anovos seems to be taking over what Master Replcias and EFX started . Purhaps after my Rotj vader build Kylo will be one of my next ones , But Anovos has done a killer job based on the pics :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back