ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

So, after all that, you still want to try and compare a company like Hasbro with Anovos? You don't think the scale is off in that comparison, just a little bit? You're going to seriously try and act as if Anovos has the same resources as Hasbro? Because if you honestly believe that, then maybe you shouldn't keep trying to flaunt your business acumen.

Swing and a miss.

Not the point I was making. Want to try again?

ANOVOS and Hasbro are two completely different companies in sizes and cash flow. Again I was just repeating what was told to me and then responding to your post. Again, I think you should take your expertise to both ANOVOS and eFX and help them get back on track since you seem to have a plan that will fix all their problems and put them back on track. Seriously, reach out to them and lay out your business plan or recommendations that will turn them into a Hasbro size company since you are using them as a comparison. I am not being flippant but really suggesting that you take your business expertise to them and help them out. That is what this board is all about. We only have ANOVOS and eFX left to make these products so I for one do not want them to go out of business. So please help them out. Your resume shows you have experience that may help them

As always, MTFBWY and LLAP and Take Care,

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah, not really. Engaging with message board hotheads isn't a past time I'm interested in. I've seen you go off too many times now, so its obvious to me you think you're the only one who knows anything around here. Good luck with that.

I am not being flippant but really suggesting that you take your business expertise to them and help them out.

They want to stay loyal to their business model. All I can do at this point is support them with buying the quality and in stock items that I want to add to my collection.

Which was the point of me bringing up the Standard Ren Helmet... An example of a person wanting an item but not wanting to purchase as a pre-sale.

Last edited:
Nah, not really. Engaging with message board hotheads isn't a past time I'm interested in. I've seen you go off too many times now, so its obvious to me you think you're the only one who knows anything around here. Good luck with that.

It's funny how people here who no longer have support for their argument try to deflect be accusing the other of being a troll, hothead, bully, etc.

Whatever happened to having a good old fashioned debate?

They want to stay loyal to their business model. All I can do at this point is support them with buying the quality and in stock items that I want to add to my collection.

They are adjusting their business model as we speak to bring in "in stock" product to sell without a pre-order. You state that they should take a chance and spend money manufacturing a product such as the Kylo Ren Standard Helmet without pre-sales, so I am sure they are interested in where you get your data that supports your conclusion that the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet will sell out when their pre-order test failed and showed no interest when compared to the Premier helmet.

Maybe if you enlighten them as to the flaws in their current business plan and model and can guarantee that your plan will work then your expertise in this field will change their minds and they will go ahead and manufacture the Standard Kylo Ren helmets and as you stated they should all sell out. I know I would buy one. So there is your first sale.

Another idea is since they are a small privately owned company with limited cash flow, would you considered investing or loaning them the money to tool the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet to get it ready for Disney and Lucasfilm to approve since you think they will sell out anyway?

That might help ANOVOS and/or eFX get out product faster if someone like you steps in and financially supports the tooling projects on the products you think will sell out because that is the most expensive part of the manufacturing process.

Again you sound like you know what you are talking about and your resume is impressive in the manufacturing process. But as you know, it takes money to get things rolling so how about investing some hard cash in these two great companies so I/We can get the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet!!

Rick

It's funny how people here who no longer have support for their argument try to deflect be accusing the other of being a troll, hothead, bully, etc.

Whatever happened to having a good old fashioned debate?

Because with people like you there is no real debate. You just keep going on and on and on. You continue to argue with people, using few if any facts to back up your arguments. Its all just "take my word for it, I know what I'm talking about.". Like I said, I've seen you do it multiple times in this thread alone. I have better things to do with my time.

However you are the one that tried to compare Hasbro's business practices with Anovos'. A ludicrous comparison. Then, when called on it, you claim it wasn't your point. Well, then maybe you should decide what your point actually is before posting another attempt to stir up things concerning a company you've already stated you have very little interest in ever doing business with again. Yet you just don't be able to control yourself from making pointless attack post after pointless attack post. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to enjoy my evening. Feel free to continue your crusade, Don Quixote.

They are adjusting their business model as we speak to bring in "in stock" product to sell without a pre-order. You state that they should take a chance and spend money manufacturing a product such as the Kylo Ren Standard Helmet without pre-sales, so I am sure they are interested in where you get your data that supports your conclusion that the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet will sell out when their pre-order test failed and showed no interest when compared to the Premier helmet.

Maybe if you enlighten them as to the flaws in their current business plan and model and can guarantee that your plan will work then your expertise in this field will change their minds and they will go ahead and manufacture the Standard Kylo Ren helmets and as you stated they should all sell out. I know I would buy one. So there is your first sale.

Another idea is since they are a small privately owned company with limited cash flow, would you considered investing or loaning them the money to tool the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet to get it ready for Disney and Lucasfilm to approve since you think they will sell out anyway?

That might help ANOVOS and/or eFX get out product faster if someone like you steps in and financially supports the tooling projects on the products you think will sell out because that is the most expensive part of the manufacturing process.

Again you sound like you know what you are talking about and your resume is impressive in the manufacturing process. But as you know, it takes money to get things rolling so how about investing some hard cash in these two great companies so I/We can get the Standard Kylo Ren Helmet!!

Rick

You should read all my posts in this thread.

Let's call this post: Fun with emoticons.

Because with people like you there is no real debate. You just keep going on and on and on. You continue to argue with people, using few if any facts to back up your arguments. Its all just "take my word for it, I know what I'm talking about.".

You would know, you are doing it right now. :lol

Like I said, I've seen you do it multiple times in this thread alone. I have better things to do with my time.

Ok, good. You are done then. :behave

However...

OMG, you're a train wreck. :facepalm

...you are the one that tried to compare Hasbro's business practices with Anovos'. A ludicrous comparison. Then, when called on it, you claim it wasn't your point. Well, then maybe you should decide what your point actually is before posting another attempt to stir up things concerning a company you've already stated you have very little interest in ever doing business with again. Yet you just don't be able to control yourself from making pointless attack post after pointless attack post. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to enjoy my evening. Feel free to continue your crusade, Don Quixote.

Because it wasn't my point of my statement. You are still failing to grasp it. Strike two! :rolleyes

And I have clearly stated in more than a few recent posts, including some today that I would purchase more items from Anovos. That was the point of why I brought up the standard Ren Helmet in the first place. Strike three. Maybe you need to spend a little more time in the minors. :facepalm

You should read all my posts in this thread.

So are you going to invest your money and help implement your business model plan so I can get my Standard Kylo Ren Helmet?

I don't pretend to know all the ends and outs of the China manufacturing process or dealing with Disney and Lucasfilm, but you seem to have a plan that will work and fix all ANOVOS and EFx's problems which will get me a Standard Kylo Ren Helmet.

If you PM your telephone number I can put you in contact with ANOVOS and Efx so you can turn over your Plan to fix their business model. How about it? I hope you stand by your statements and resume.

The RPF is counting on you as a man of your word and someone who can make ANOVOS and Efx great again.

I have faith in you. Can you share your business plan with the rest of us or is that something just for Joe and Bryan?

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you going to invest your money and help implement your business model plan so I can get my Standard Kylo Ren Helmet?

I don't pretend to know all the ends and outs of the China manufacturing process or dealing with Disney and Lucasfilm, but you seem to have a plan that will work and fix all ANOVOS and EFx's problems which will get me a Standard Kylo Ren Helmet.

If you PM your telephone number I can put you in contact with ANOVOS and Efx so you can turn over your Plan to fix their business model. How about it? I hope you stand by your statements and resume.

The RPF is counting on you as a man of your word and someone who can make ANOVOS and Efx great again.

I have faith in you. Can you share your business plan with the rest of us or is that something just for Joe and Bryan?

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk

One of the reasons I don't want to make any more pre-sale purchases is not just because of unknown delivery dates. It is because I am unsure they will be around in the near future to come through on future product deliveries.

If you read my posts in this thread, you will know why I have concerns about their future.

Even if I was interested in such a thing, I'll keep my investments elsewhere.

Well, I've learned more about the distinguished naval career of a member of the forum than I ever cared to know...
True a month ago, still true today... :rolleyes

Still waiting to hear back about my Ren helmet billing issue. Will probably stop waiting for my ticket to be processed and just use the live chat. I'll post results here.

Been really avoiding this thread because of the constant b*tch & moan, but like the fact that company boss comes in to relay updates and troubleshoot.
Can totally respect that gesture. Still keeping the faith on my presales.

Have to say that the last handful posts by MJF have actually been level headed, well thought out and relayed.
Can't say I know the man or even condoned his past actions in this thread.
Those were way outta bounds and extremely distasteful.

I understand the points Pawn was making and those were interesting.
Bottom line is no one outside the Company command has a d*mn clue to the in & out.
Getting into personal shots and detailed pronouncements doesn't move the thread.

Been really avoiding this thread because of the constant b*tch & moan, but like the fact that company boss comes in to relay updates and troubleshoot.
Can totally respect that gesture. Still keeping the faith on my presales.

Have to say that the last handful posts by MJF have actually been level headed, well thought out and relayed.
Can't say I know the man or even condoned his past actions in this thread.
Those were way outta bounds and extremely distasteful.

I understand the points Pawn was making and those were interesting.
Bottom line is no one outside the Company command has a d*mn clue to the in & out.
Getting into personal shots and detailed pronouncements doesn't move the thread.

Well I'm just an lawyer by trade. I know nothing of the China manufacturing process but know that eFX was hit hard by a factory going bankrupt. When you are a small company, that kind of loss is hard to come back from the ashes but at least Bryan has not given up nor closed down either.

I do see ANOVOS making huge strides in product development and production and distribution, even though others on this board disagree.

Again, if anyone has a solution to the worlds problems, then please contact ANOVOS and EFx and let them know your solutions.

Rick

Surprised to see the standalone Shadow Trooper helmets in stock before the classic Stormtrooper helmets... are the standalone classic TK helmets still on track for delivery before the end of the year?

Surprised to see the standalone Shadow Trooper helmets in stock before the classic Stormtrooper helmets... are the standalone classic TK helmets still on track for delivery before the end of the year?
The two don't really have any relationship as far as manufacturing methods, so they are most likely being produced by different factories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The two don't really have any relationship as far as manufacturing methods, so they are most likely being produced by different factories.

Did you think I meant Death Trooper maybe?

I would think Shadow trooper and regular Stormtroopers would have very similar manufacturing methods considering the only difference is the color of the plastic.

That, combined with the fact the Shadow Troopers were listed after the Regular Classic Stormies is what has me confused.

Did you think I meant Death Trooper maybe?

I would think Shadow trooper and regular Stormtroopers would have very similar manufacturing methods considering the only difference is the color of the plastic.

That, combined with the fact the Shadow Troopers were listed after the Regular Classic Stormies is what has me confused.
You are correct, I misread your post. I was just reading complaints elsewhere about the Death Trooper being delivered before older items.

This will be the second run for the classic Stormtrooper helmets. They already delivered quite a few before the shadowtrooper was delivered. I'm not positive if they delivered standalone helmets or if they were all with the full kits.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back