ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

If I remember the Anovos listing correctly, the Red Leader helmet is based on them having access to the original Red Leader helmet. The Rey helmet was probably based on the TFA helmet. I imagine the Blue Leader is based on the TFA or R1 helmets. These may have slightly different forms than the OT helmets. I hope they don't use the same scan for the OT and Disney era helmets.

So far I believe we've only seen the Royal Guard and Mando helmets delivered.
The rest is still pending, so we don't know for now.

From the link sent by ggriffaw

In the month since launch we released four Star Wars helmet accessories and two hat accessories:
  • Imperial Royal Guard Helmet
  • First Order Flametrooper Helmet
  • Rogue One Shoretrooper Helmet
  • The Mandalorian Helmet
  • Imperial Officer Hat in Black
  • Imperial Officer Hat in Olive/Gray
You can see the collection here: NEW STAR WARS

Here is a look at what’s COMING SOON from Denuo Novo:

• Elite Praetorian Guard helmet accessory
  • Han Solo “A New Hope” Ensemble – Shirt, Pants, Vest and Belt
  • Imperial Officer Belt and Belt Buckle
  • Han Solo Belt Buckle
  • Rogue One AT-ACT Driver Helmet
  • Han Solo “The Force Awakens” Jacket

Also slated for early 2022 are five X-wing helmets:
  • Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot
  • Blue Leader General Merrick
  • Gold Leader
  • Red Leader
  • Rey Salvaged X-wing

Ah understood. I ask because I wouldn't mind having one of those Mando helmets but having waited 7 years so far for the EFX scout helmet and hearing people's experiences with Anovos, I'm frankly gunshy about buying from official licensees these days.

Ah understood. I ask because I wouldn't mind having one of those Mando helmets but having waited 7 years so far for the EFX scout helmet and hearing people's experiences with Anovos, I'm frankly gunshy about buying from official licensees these days.
Got it. As are we.
(7 years for the Scout Helmet, unbelievable.)

My advice: if the Denuo Novo Mando helmet is something you'd be willing to get; contact them first and make sure they have them IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP. If they do, you're all set. If they don't, wait.

Things are going "in the right direction" for the Anovos unfulfilled Star Wars merchandise, considering the strange circumstances. And hopefully DN or some other company will do the same for the unfulfilled Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica merch. Until then, I'd stay away from paid pre-orders.

Asking Denuo Novo how long it would take to receive is smart. They should respond within a few days.

I am confident they will deliver the helmets we have already seen delivered by them pretty quickly. I have seen reports of people receiving the Mando, Royal Guard, and Shoretrooper helmets from Denuo Novo. I don't think they would start slacking off this quickly.

So far I believe we've only seen the Royal Guard and Mando helmets delivered.
The rest is still pending, so we don't know for now.

From the link sent by ggriffaw

In the month since launch we released four Star Wars helmet accessories and two hat accessories:
  • Imperial Royal Guard Helmet
  • First Order Flametrooper Helmet
  • Rogue One Shoretrooper Helmet
  • The Mandalorian Helmet
  • Imperial Officer Hat in Black
  • Imperial Officer Hat in Olive/Gray
You can see the collection here: NEW STAR WARS

Here is a look at what’s COMING SOON from Denuo Novo:

• Elite Praetorian Guard helmet accessory
  • Han Solo “A New Hope” Ensemble – Shirt, Pants, Vest and Belt
  • Imperial Officer Belt and Belt Buckle
  • Han Solo Belt Buckle
  • Rogue One AT-ACT Driver Helmet
  • Han Solo “The Force Awakens” Jacket

Also slated for early 2022 are five X-wing helmets:
  • Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot
  • Blue Leader General Merrick
  • Gold Leader
  • Red Leader
  • Rey Salvaged X-wing
Shore also delivered

They ships also the elite praetorian guard they doing it good but not perfect. That paintwork failed hard.

I received this helmet and I'm not happy with it. Send a mail to DN.

Attachments

• 244519701_385200429921765_881832626087694567_n.jpg
    244519701_385200429921765_881832626087694567_n.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 244179899_149025497445262_2603902282046010449_n.jpg
    244179899_149025497445262_2603902282046010449_n.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 252
  • 243560210_4718535564846351_8831784594144732031_n.jpg
    243560210_4718535564846351_8831784594144732031_n.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 243581323_422887089260460_7849384582583363873_n.jpg
    243581323_422887089260460_7849384582583363873_n.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 247
  • 244592353_290529612887420_3842229298363178821_n.jpg
    244592353_290529612887420_3842229298363178821_n.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 273
They ships also the elite praetorian guard they doing it good but not perfect. That paintwork failed hard.

I received this helmet and I'm not happy with it. Send a mail to DN.
Happy to here ppl are getting there back orders. But if your not happy with the quality, which surely shows this is a QC issue, let them know and we hope they will fulfill on costumer satisfaction. From how they have been dealing with the Anovos situation and costumer service, I can’t see why they would not do an exchange. Keep us updated pls.

I was looking at their policies on returns and it said something like paint errors of 6mm or less don't qualify. 6mm seems like quite a lot to me.

Below is the Denuo Novo Return/Exchange Policy from Terms of Service.

• RETURN and EXCHANGE POLICY

Returns and Exchanges are NOT an option outside of a defect in construction or size fitment issue.

We DO NOT exchange SALE items, Second Chance items, Odds and Ends Items, or previously exchanged items.

To be considered for exchange DENUONOVO must be contacted within 48 hours of receipt, no exceptions.

DENUONOVO maintains a high standard of quality and control, but sometimes there can be mistakes on the factory floor - DENUONOVO will take responsibility for defective workmanship and faulty materials. In rare cases like these, we will be happy to exchange the item for something of equal value if applicable. As long as you have receipt of purchase we guarantee the construction of our product but only if you have not altered it in any way.

Photographic proof must accompany any and all requests for an exchange due to defective workmanship, faulty materials, or size fitment issues.

Returned and Exchanged goods must be returned in original packaging with all original tags and inserts, and must NOT be soiled, washed, or altered. Merchandise must be purchased through DENUONOVO.com to be eligible.

The customer is responsible for shipping & handling costs on all Returns and Exchanges. By purchasing the item(s), the customer understands and accepts this policy on defective manufacturing or materials.

I asked DNVOVOVOVO about the Kylo costumes and they said "definitely not this year" and that they are "actively working on it" and to "expect an email specific to my order" as they know more.

Different people but boy am I sick of hearing phrases like that.

I asked DNVOVOVOVO about the Kylo costumes and they said "definitely not this year" and that they are "actively working on it" and to "expect an email specific to my order" as they know more.

I'm sure you are, but they had like 30 products that anovos screwed the pooch on. Hard to have accurate data on all of them - even at this point. Sadly for you, that maybe product #30 they're looking at due to the apparent issues of making it.

At least they didn’t lie.

Happy to here ppl are getting there back orders. But if your not happy with the quality, which surely shows this is a QC issue, let them know and we hope they will fulfill on costumer satisfaction. From how they have been dealing with the Anovos situation and costumer service, I can’t see why they would not do an exchange. Keep us updated pls.

DN send me a label for sending it back to get a new one. Is the new one also in this quality or wating for new products? I don't know...

DN send me a label for sending it back to get a new one. Is the new one also in this quality or wating for new products? I don't know...
Hopefully the new one is the way it should be. Unless there have been more reports of similar issues, I don't think there is a reason to think this is a common issue with these helmets.

They appear to be responsive to your concerns and trying to resolve the issue. That is better than the treatment some people received from Anovos towards the end.

Hopefully the new one is the way it should be. Unless there have been more reports of similar issues, I don't think there is a reason to think this is a common issue with these helmets.

They appear to be responsive to your concerns and trying to resolve the issue. That is better than the treatment some people received from Anovos towards the end.
Yeah thats true it is a better communication with DN than with Anovos.

The Praetorian Guard helmets are each 3d printed? Does the leaching eventually stop?

Oh, the helmet is one piece but the front and the top is glued and it is a resin cast.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back