ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Too much for a bucket like that. It's absolutely gorgeous, but I'd rather get a raw kit I can finish for less money. Just my opinion on the matter.

Based on the videos put out by Tested on their builds (and other pics) as well as having handled an RS props kit, the anovos is SCREAMING RS props origination. I don't know of any other "kit" where the shoulder bells are shaped so distinctly as RS props, though I could be wrong. What I saw in the Tested videos, IMHO, was strikingly similar to that of the RS props suit. The pic of the cod/ab plate kinda sealed the deal on my thoughts.

Since RS props was casted from an screen used armor and Anovos had access to the LFL vaults for 3D scanning, I don't find it that surprising. No?

Is there anything we cant pre-order from them? I sure wish they would wait an release an actual product first. I would have ordered a lot more stuff if I had that warm fuzzy feeling of actually holding a product in hand. This crap is prime for a huge let down. Every body yelling "For the price I paid I don't mind waiting" Yeah that's fine for an established company but does any one have an actual molded costume from them?

Is there anything we cant pre-order from them? I sure wish they would wait an release an actual product first. I would have ordered a lot more stuff if I had that warm fuzzy feeling of actually holding a product in hand. This crap is prime for a huge let down. Every body yelling "For the price I paid I don't mind waiting" Yeah that's fine for an established company but does any one have an actual molded costume from them?

Weren't the Han rigs "packed up and ready to go" a while ago???

Has anything been received by anyone????

Tom

That looks strikingly like the Rubies helmet that was released by target.

Fantastic reference for anyone thinking of using the Rubies as a base for modifications.

I don't quite see the accuracy in this helmet though, perhaps that's just me. I wish they'd stop wasting time and money 3D scanning and printing and would just mold an actual piece to develop the prototype from.

(Hit me up Anovos! I'll work cheap... Assuming I get q complementary helmet when the run starts!)

Last edited:
i just wish there were better screen used pictures of the helmet from all angles. its either the helmet is to egg shaped, to long from front to back, oversize, or to wide looking (including anovs) :( im sure we will get a better look eventually

I will order nothing else from ANOVOS until I, or others, begin to receive items already ordered. Hopefully someone will receive SOMETHING this month, so we can actually see their quality in hand. Even if it's via reading of their quality through the reviews of others.

I will order nothing else from ANOVOS until I, or others, begin to receive items already ordered. Hopefully someone will receive SOMETHING this month, so we can actually see their quality in hand. Even if it's via reading of their quality through the reviews of others.
Their Star Trek tunics and BSG uniforms are said to be very nice with great attention to detail... As for armor, the First Order TK armors were sent to a few 501st member for publicity/testing. It's a pain to assemble and the quality seems to vary as the product is still evolving but it looks like a nice kit and it seems very accurate...

Their Star Trek tunics and BSG uniforms are said to be very nice with great attention to detail... As for armor, the First Order TK armors were sent to a few 501st member for publicity/testing. It's a pain to assemble and the quality seems to vary as the product is still evolving but it looks like a nice kit and it seems very accurate...

Shipping a one off item that was babied from start to finish to a 501st for a review is hardly a accurate test group. I will reserve my judgement until we get units that came from the assembly line.

Yep, I don't do pre-order anything, based on the horror stories from people waiting for stuff from this outfit.
I got one of their BSG undershirts, and it was very good, but I bought it only because it was second-hand from the guy who'd done all the waiting (he was smart, he ordered one in each near size, just to be sure he got one that fit, then sold the one that wasn't his size to me at cost).

:facepalm Another Anovos delay, this time Darth Vader is pushed back a month. This helmet better be worth the wait and $$$$. I wish Anovos would extend their Tier 1 pricing dates as often as they pump out delay announcements. I would love to get their Kylo bucket, but not at that $700 post tier one price tag.

I would say wait until black friday to pick up the kylo im sure they will have some sort of promo code available.

Anovos will be the best place to get one sadly as EFX hasn't came out with anything new in a while and no one else has the license to do so.

I would say wait until black friday to pick up the kylo im sure they will have some sort of promo code available.

Anovos will be the best place to get one sadly as EFX hasn't came out with anything new in a while and no one else has the license to do so.

They also said in the facebook post that the Tier 1 pricing is always the lowest, so Kylo's at his best price already (of course he still will be on Black Friday too, as it's within the Tier 1 window) but other items which have gone up since their Tier 1 offering will see Black Friday sales.

It's been a long road for the SW line, but hopefully the dominos will start to fall in rapid succession starting in December with the Vader helmet and the TK kits and we'll all just be celebrating as products roll out one after another from there...

That is correct so the pricing will no drop but that's not to say that they will offer promo codes for discounts which I really hope they do.

Worst come to worst and they do not offer any promo codes il just use the 10% code you get with purchase.

But yes as you stated we will have to wait and see on the quality that Anovos has to offer once the vader and TK outfits and helmet are released which I sure hope come out amazing as ever since EFX looked to stop doing stuff we have no other place to turn to other then Rubies and fan made

if Anovos knock it out of the park then I surly can not wait for their boba fett helmet that I saw on a Anovos video on youtube.

Any plans to offer the Imperial Navy Trooper helmet as a standalone and not just as part of a package deal? I've been tempted to pre-order for a while now but the package ensemble is a little much, for those of us who already own the dress uniform and/or TIE flightsuit.

Any plans to offer the Imperial Navy Trooper helmet as a standalone and not just as part of a package deal? I've been tempted to pre-order for a while now but the package ensemble is a little much, for those of us who already own the dress uniform and/or TIE flightsuit.

Ditto. Although I would rather pick up a Death Star Gunner when they make one.

Newest update for Solo rig:

*Han Solo Holster Rig: Production complete. Still pending safety testing and packaging. Current estimated delivery: November 2015

Not sure what they mean by delivery. Delivery to buyers or delivery to Anovos? Either way, it is 19 days till the end of November and I am skeptical that what still needs to happen will get done by the end of the month. I guess we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back