ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

What's up with that ab plate? Does that look completely wrong to anyone else?

Edit:
Oh I see. There are additional pieces you glue on.

It is very asymmetrical, which is throwing off the look for me. Particularly the line down the center of the crotch being so far off center.
It almost looks totally warped, perhaps due to the angle of the pic.
Before anyone jumps on me,I know they weren't perfectly symmetrical in the film, and you can just remove the crotch from the abs and reposition it, but it still looks really bad and even warped IMO.

It is very asymmetrical, which is throwing off the look for me. Particularly the line down the center of the crotch being so far off center.
It almost looks totally warped, perhaps due to the angle of the pic.
Before anyone jumps on me,I know they weren't perfectly symmetrical in the film, and you can just remove the crotch from the abs and reposition it, but it still looks really bad and even warped IMO.
You should see RS armor... It's full of bumps and warts, yet it the most screen accurate kit available. With the belt on, I have no doubt the armor will look great!

You should see RS armor... It's full of bumps and warts, yet it the most screen accurate kit available. With the belt on, I have no doubt the armor will look great!

Bumps and warts are one thing. Misshapen and misaligned pieces are a totally different thing.

The RS armor looks to have a better shape, and alignment, than the Anovos armor does IMO.

Was there a separate newsletter update to the other stuff also? I remember getting one some time back but nothing recently.

Bumps and warts are one thing. Misshapen and misaligned pieces are a totally different thing.

The RS armor looks to have a better shape, and alignment, than the Anovos armor does IMO.
IDK, it looks like RS ab/cod piece with sharper details... uploadfromtaptalk1446401583694.jpg

Previous accounts are now not showing recorded so there is no way of checking addresses. I paid in July but now only have a email confirmation to show, it states that accounts have not been transferred from previous website and to register again, not much point if a new account won't show the previous order. Maybe we could have had a email for this or alternatively ANOVOS could have updated accounts. I don't see why customers should have to chase administration when they are sat on our money. Not very happy although looking forward to the armour, when it finally arrives, I see they are stating possibly after January now :-(

Yeah, I take it back. I know Anovos' aim is to have a really clean look while at the same time maintaining the characteristics and asymetry of the originals. After comparing this to reference images, I can see that this is all intentional and that makes me very happy.

I ordered my Tie Pilot costume back in June, with hopes of having it b4 Halloween, or the new movie. Not gonna happen. Looks like estimated completion will be June 2016 :(.

B@t™

Based on the videos put out by Tested on their builds (and other pics) as well as having handled an RS props kit, the anovos is SCREAMING RS props origination. I don't know of any other "kit" where the shoulder bells are shaped so distinctly as RS props, though I could be wrong. What I saw in the Tested videos, IMHO, was strikingly similar to that of the RS props suit. The pic of the cod/ab plate kinda sealed the deal on my thoughts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back