Anovos Class Action lawsuit

Makes you wonder where all that money went they didn’t have to pay back . Talk about robbing the bank . Anyone who makes off with that much money Should be prosecuted period there is no excuse . Must have paid themselves pretty well over those years . Talk about a pair of Grifters . I don’t blame you for shaming them in public who wouldn’t ?
Well you can find
Makes you wonder where all that money went they didn’t have to pay back . Talk about robbing the bank . Anyone who makes off with that much money Should be prosecuted period there is no excuse . Must have paid themselves pretty well over those years . Talk about a pair of Grifters . I don’t blame you for shaming them in public who wouldn’t ?
Well Sacedo took all of our money and bought himself a nice place in Hawaii not far from Pearl Harbor. So he is likely kickin it in paradise everyday far from his dirty business dealings and angry customers. I am sure his neighbors have no idea what a swell guy he is. You can easily find this on LinkedIn where his resume still shows him the owner of Anovos as if it is still an active company.

Well you can find

Well Sacedo took all of our money and bought himself a nice place in Hawaii not far from Pearl Harbor. So he is likely kickin it in paradise everyday far from his dirty business dealings and angry customers. I am sure his neighbors have no idea what a swell guy he is. You can easily find this on LinkedIn where his resume still shows him the owner of Anovos as if it is still an active company.
What a piece of sh** This way surpasses the Grifters at Icons wow . When somebody is this much of a piece if sh** Grifter makes you wonder was that the plan all along? The thing that baffles me to this day was the WILLINGNESS of collectors to wait YEARS for these things . Maybe it was because he was a member here and used this forum to work his Grift ?

Last edited:
5 months since I last posted here ( and anyone else for that matter) and nothing but crickets. Sounds like those chirps are saying Sacedo is winning his scam and we are licking our wounds and moving on. Yes, other forums (facebook) are reporting a couple of people are getting small trinkets like hats and pips that they ordered 4 years ago but that is nothing but a trickle. THE BIG SECRET LAWSUIT FARCE IS STILL JUST THAT: A FARCE!! 2023 is just more time passing to help heal a wound.

EKG on this thread: beep,beep, beep,beep..beep...beep..... beep........beep..........beep..............beep.................flatline.

Buehler. Buehler? Anyone? Buehler?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back