Another Star Ship

Captain Katsu,
Permission to come aboard. Thank you for including me on the passenger list, it is an honor.
Still in awe of your work on this. You have a rare gift sir.
Peace,
Tom

Permission granted, my friend Tom-san!
And welcome aboard.
I hope you enjoy the journey to the stars.

I thank you very much.

Katsu

Katsu... These ships are just beautyful!

In the 80ies I read a magazine with pictures of how the scientists guessed the future would look. I loved those pictures and your design takes me to that place.

Both build skill and design is great!

Katsu... These ships are just beautyful!

In the 80ies I read a magazine with pictures of how the scientists guessed the future would look. I loved those pictures and your design takes me to that place.

Both build skill and design is great!

Thank you very much, NAZGÛL-san!

Your ship WASAN is really takes me to the ’Age of Discovery’
I'm really enjoying to follow your progress.

All the best to you and your ship!

Katsu

Holy Toldeo! I had subscribed to this thread but haven't had a chance to catch up in months! Then I see the beautiful glorious end-result of so much hard work and find my name listed among the passengers! Thank you so much for the honor and the very special honor of following your creation! :)

Holy Toldeo! I had subscribed to this thread but haven't had a chance to catch up in months! Then I see the beautiful glorious end-result of so much hard work and find my name listed among the passengers! Thank you so much for the honor and the very special honor of following your creation! :)

Hi!!

Thank you very much!!

katsu

Although I missed a pass at this super luxury out of this world ship I would just stop by and say...awesome. Sadly I missed this thread but hopefully wont miss future ones.

Katsu-San, I just now saw the passenger list and I am so honored that I am No.25. And even more so because of the little remark that came with it. I am so touched.

Thank you very much for sharing your art with us.

Michael

Although I missed a pass at this super luxury out of this world ship I would just stop by and say...awesome. Sadly I missed this thread but hopefully wont miss future ones.

Scarecrow-san,
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment.
Your comment to my further build will be a strong support.

katsu

Katsu-San, I just now saw the passenger list and I am so honored that I am No.25. And even more so because of the little remark that came with it. I am so touched.

Thank you very much for sharing your art with us.

Michael

DaddyfromNaboo-san, thanks for stopping by.
How are you, sir?
Here, we still have cold morning from time to time these days but the spring time will come soon.
Please take care.

All the best,
Katsu

Insane detail major props

Hi, MIchael-san, Thanks for looking at my work nd your pleasant comment!

katsu

I haven't been on the RPF for ages but I just went through this whole thread again from start to finish. This is such an inspiring model, such vision of a starship!
I am soo incredibly impressed by this and it is still my favourite build on this forum.
This should be in a museum or exhibition I would love to see this in person :p
All the best to you Katsu!

-Tom

Hello, Tom-san,

Thanks for recalling me the memory of that build and all the wonderful moment we share together.

When I finished the model I am building now, I am going to build another starship.
I drew the image scketch already.

katsu

Another starship, eh? I look forward to it!

--Alex

Thanks, Alex -san

The next model will be a battle ship of the far future. It may looks like a battle rifle.
Like Slaco of my type. I like to buld it rather casually and t want to put all my experienses of previous builds on to it which I think it's good for.
It might be a fun build for me.

So that's the baby of love between B5's Omega class Destroyer and Sulaco.
Meh, I know, the front is on the left, she really looks like a riffle.

Thanks,
You are right, The front is left side.
I really love the latest US battle rifles or assault rifles.
They have some rail on it to put many accesories here and there and that make it look very functional and also very rogue.

I heard that the Slaco was come out of the image of the assault rifle.
So I happened to think that it will be interesting if there are a battle starship looks like those latest military rifles.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back