Another Star Ship

And 2 days later after inspecting every picure for a long time I've come to the end of thos marvelous build! I am new to the scratch build scene and man I have alot to learn from you and the others here. Realy inspiring for a newcomer to watch this!

All I can say great job and ty for sharing this with me

-Petter

And 2 days later after inspecting every picure for a long time I've come to the end of thos marvelous build! I am new to the scratch build scene and man I have alot to learn from you and the others here. Realy inspiring for a newcomer to watch this!

All I can say great job and ty for sharing this with me

-Petter

Petter-san

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to take a close look at my thread.
If you had a pleasant time for a while, it's my pleasure. And if you had something a little help for your further build, it's my great happiness.

Thank you very much and all the best,

Katsu

Katsu-san,

You honour me by allowing me passage aboard this amazing ship! I promise to keep my cabin clean and not littered with empty beer bottles. :cheers

So, Captain Katsu, where are we going?

To greylocke-san

Sir. I've just visited your weblog and saw what you've done for me.
Not only put up some pics but you also added your nice and kind comment for them.
This is my great honor, sir. I thank you very much for your friendship.
I've never had such experience in my life.

Thank you, thank you very much , sir.

Katsuhiko Fujihira

I have a friend who just wrote a book, well actually several friends who write like I do, but they actually published their stuff, I've sent them the links and I"m going to see if maybe just maybe I can get one of them to use the Hyperion for some cover art and get you the Art credit ;) Or I can always finish one of the book I've been writing and do it myself :D

May your days be filled with love and creativity - and may your Journey's always be safe and filled with joy.

Mark - GreyLocke

Mark-san,

The pics of my ship might be the cover art of the publishing books?
Wow! Thank you very much for your kind act of good will.
I'm so proud if it come true but even if not, I'm already appreciated very much.

It is my great honor that I could have such kind words from the distinguished and respectable person.

Thank you very much and if you need some more pics of the ship, please tell me,
I will try to shoot the better pics and send up to you, sir.

All the best,
katsuhiko (Katsu) Fujihira

Katsu,
Many thanks for my 1st class boarding pass. I have been totally astounded with the construction of the ship from conception to completion. Looking forward to seeing you in the garden area, swapping story's and having some tempura with saki.

Cheers and good health to you and your family.

Dave.

Katsu,
Many thanks for my 1st class boarding pass. I have been totally astounded with the construction of the ship from conception to completion. Looking forward to seeing you in the garden area, swapping story's and having some tempura with saki.

Cheers and good health to you and your family.

Dave.

Thank you Dave-san

Yes, see you in the garden!
I will bring bowl of fresh shrimps for tempura and ice cold saki (or you love warm one) !
I'm a good tempura chief !

All the best!!

Katsuhiko

Much obliged! (since my ship is far from completed)
I know i'm attending a bit late, but would it be possible to get a rearview window? I love the sight of earth getting smaller.
And get a good look at your fibre-optics architecture..

Much obliged! (since my ship is far from completed)
I know i'm attending a bit late, but would it be possible to get a rearview window? I love the sight of earth getting smaller.
And get a good look at your fibre-optics architecture..

Of course, it's possible, Wouldchop-san. I've just sent the shuttle to pic you up.
Don't forget to pack your swimming pants!:D

Thank you very much,
katsu

Thank you for including as one of your passengers. The view from my cabin is magnificent!

Thank you very much Snow Builder-san. Please enjoy your cruise!

Katsu

Mark-san,

The pics of my ship might be the cover art of the publishing books?
Wow! Thank you very much for your kind act of good will.
I'm so proud if it come true but even if not, I'm already appreciated very much.

It is my great honor that I could have such kind words from the distinguished and respectable person.

Thank you very much and if you need some more pics of the ship, please tell me,
I will try to shoot the better pics and send up to you, sir.

All the best,
katsuhiko (Katsu) Fujihira

I will definitely try to get it to several other authors I know. Plus I have 2 short stories I'm working on myself that I need to get back to work on. :D I think the Hyperion deserves to be known far and wide. She is that beautiful.

Captain Katsu,
Permission to come aboard. Thank you for including me on the passenger list, it is an honor.
Still in awe of your work on this. You have a rare gift sir.
Peace,
Tom

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back