Another Star Ship

Thank you so much Katsu-san! It is a great honor to be a passenger on Hyperion maiden voyage. I am glad I saw this before going to bed because now I can sleep happy and dream about being aboard your ship with you and all the other RPF passengers. I look forward to the park and those fine restaurants.

Katsu-san,

Thank you for the mention on the passengers/crew list of honor, it has been a great experiance to follow this build.

I hope that the Hyperion and her 'little' shuttle cruise the stars for years to come!

Thank you, Kasss Gnarl-san!! I've enjoyed fully with you.

So exited, cant wait to see the crab nebula up close as we pass it :D

Probably go back to hypersleep after that for the rest of the journey.

See you there ;)

Canobi-san, Thanks and see you there!!

While I'm sure that room kyū-jū hachi will be luxurious, there's too much to do elsewhere on the ship to spend a lot of time there...

Also: you counted all our posts?!? I'm entirely impressed...

Room kyu-jyu hachi is the Imperial Suite for the superior guest with ice cream vender machine.:thumbsup

Thanks

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. And to add another equally impressive ship in the landing bay is genius.

I am honored to be among your passenger list, Katsu-san. Arigato!

Kochira koso arigatou! Your welcome! Thanks for your supports!!

AWWWW YISSS i'm on the passenger list! Man oh man you have made my night Katsu-san. I thank you from the bottom of my alcohol soaked heart for this ride, from conception to fruition and wish i had half the skills you do. 'tis indeed sad to see something like this come to an end and your shuttle truly rounded off a great masterpiece. A drink and a cheers to you sir!

I'll drink up for your friendship, Strobe-san! Thank you and cheers!

Katsu-San, You honor me!

ありがとうございました!私は、ヒントやトリックの本のためにあなたPMでしょう!

私も あなたの素晴らしい支援にとても感謝しています。 メモはすぐに送ります。 

貴方に もう一度 ありがとう!!!

I made the list! I am honored to be among the appreciators of your exquisite Star Ship!

Of course you did!! It's my honor to have you on board the ship!

Thank you very much!

Thank you so much Katsu-san! It is a great honor to be a passenger on Hyperion maiden voyage. I am glad I saw this before going to bed because now I can sleep happy and dream about being aboard your ship with you and all the other RPF passengers. I look forward to the park and those fine restaurants.

Thank you very much Randy-san. I'm very happy to hear that.

Last edited:
I'm honored to be part of the crew Katsu-san.

You inspire me!

(click to see full size 4320 x 2304)

hyperionstars.jpg

Katsu-san.
Oh Captain, my captain.

I bow to you sir and thank you for this honour of being part of the crew of this fine ship.

We should get the bottle of champagne.

YAY!!! GET ME OFF THIS ROCK KATSU!!!

I am honored to be among the guests on your ship. Thank you!

You are welcome, mikeee-san! Let's take off!

The ship is beautiful in the star field..... :cry Thank you for your kindness.... Now It's on my Desk Top!

Katsu-san.
Oh Captain, my captain.

I bow to you sir and thank you for this honour of being part of the crew of this fine ship.

We should get the bottle of champagne.

You are welcome, Caveneau-san. See you on the upper deck!

Katsuhiko

Last edited:
Katsu-san, you're a class act, man! I gotta say, you're very possibly my favorite poster on any of the many boards I frequent. We can all learn from you you, not only about modeling, but about being a good guy! This thread's been a pleasure to follow!

--Alex

Katsu-san, you're a class act, man! I gotta say, you're very possibly my favorite poster on any of the many boards I frequent. We can all learn from you you, not only about modeling, but about being a good guy! This thread's been a pleasure to follow!

--Alex

:$Wow, Thank you very much, Alex-san.
But also I found many good guy like you here. Thank you very much for following this thread for so long time.

Katsuhiko

Sir your talent is amazing and inspirational. If you could send me that file to my user name @gmail I'd love to post it on my blog with links back to this thread so others can see the detail and beauty you have built.

Sir your talent is amazing and inspirational. If you could send me that file to my user name @gmail I'd love to post it on my blog with links back to this thread so others can see the detail and beauty you have built.

I've just sent the file to you.
I thank you very much for your sincere kindness and friendship, greylocke-san.
You are doing so good to me always.

Katsuhiko Fujihira

Hi Katsu-san, I just breezed through your latest updates and all I can say is Wow!!! Even that tiny ship is a magnificent work of art. We can use that for joy-riding in space. That"s one fantastic piece of modeling. And how you do illuminated shots in dim light with details still clearly visible also attests to your photography skills.

Ha ha, I love your shuttle, Katsu-san. And I am honored to be on your crew. I see some wild holidays in this ship's future!

Aw man, I love it! Thank you many times for taking me along for the ride as well:) I love the vast/ expansive/ clean - angular geometry of Hyperion's design! The tiny version is a nice addition:thumbsup

Hi Katsu-san, I just breezed through your latest updates and all I can say is Wow!!! Even that tiny ship is a magnificent work of art. We can use that for joy-riding in space. That"s one fantastic piece of modeling. And how you do illuminated shots in dim light with details still clearly visible also attests to your photography skills.

crackerjazz-san, I'm so glad that you like that tiny shuttle craft.
Your magnificent skill of the very precise work always amaze me.
I really looking forward to see the updates of your Eagle project.

Thank you very much!

Ha ha, I love your shuttle, Katsu-san. And I am honored to be on your crew. I see some wild holidays in this ship's future!

Thank you very much, hikarub-san.

If you could project your dream on this little star ship for a little while, my dream has really come true.

Thank you very much, my friend.

Aw man, I love it! Thank you many times for taking me along for the ride as well:) I love the vast/ expansive/ clean - angular geometry of Hyperion's design! The tiny version is a nice addition:thumbsup

My journey had begun more than a year before.
Thanks to your help, I can bring her out to this maiden cruise.
I wish you enjoy your dream cruise with my ship for a while.

Thank you very much, coolsnell-san!

To greylocke-san

Sir. I've just visited your weblog and saw what you've done for me.
Not only put up some pics but you also added your nice and kind comment for them.
This is my great honor, sir. I thank you very much for your friendship.
I've never had such experience in my life.

Thank you, thank you very much , sir.

Katsuhiko Fujihira

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back