Another Star Ship

Katsu this build is so amazing!
I seriously don't know how often i said that so far but every time I visit the RPF and find an update on this thread I it makes me happy and smile when i look at new pictures of your awesome detail and this beautiful ship which is one hell of a model!

Katsu-San, what are your color scheme ideas for it?
Lime green with pink stripes and yellow polka dots if I remember correctly.
Flames on the side would be cool! :lol

Yup, and the big anime doll on the nose section(Ita-sha decal).:thumbsup :lol
No!:angry

I'm thinking about something like these.:rolleyes
Complex pattern of gold, brass or bronze color and some accent.
??????????????????????????????A-House? | DA
This one is Japanese temple Rokuon-ji (Deer Garden Temple) aka Kinkaku-ji
(Golden Pavilion) in Kyoto.
??? : ?Weekend Photogallery EX
Kinkaku-ji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you think?

Katsu this build is so amazing!
I seriously don't know how often i said that so far but every time I visit the RPF and find an update on this thread I it makes me happy and smile when i look at new pictures of your awesome detail and this beautiful ship which is one hell of a model!

Thank you very much for your encouragement. Tom-san. I'd like to start paint soon!!

katsu

Yup, and the big anime doll on the nose section(Ita-sha decal).:thumbsup :lol
No!:angry

katsu

That just gave me a heck of an idea!!! :love How about some type of bulky, metalic extrusion at the front of the ship, like a hood-ornament or one of those mermaids carved into the bow of a ship?!?
khulsey-hood-ornament-cadillac-sixty-special-fleetwood-imperial.JPG

pontiac+hood+ornament.jpg

14192-Essex_Hood_Orni.jpg

That would be epic! :cool

I'm thinking about something like these.:rolleyes
Complex pattern of gold, brass or bronze color and some accent.
??????????????????????????????A-House? | DA
This one is Japanese temple Rokuon-ji (Deer Garden Temple) aka Kinkaku-ji
(Golden Pavilion) in Kyoto.
??? : ?Weekend Photogallery EX
Kinkaku-ji - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How do you think?

Thank you very much for your encouragement. Tom-san. I'd like to start paint soon!!

katsu

That would be beautiful!

Man, every culture on the planet is prettier than the one I live in!

That would be beautiful!

Man, every culture on the planet is prettier than the one I live in!

Naaa!  The lawn of your neighbor's front yard looks always green.
I always adore your big country.

I don't think that the hull on your ship is wide enough for her butt!

:lol:lol:lol:lol Every time I see the last scene, I always wondered why such a small wooden plate was able to float her.

I would be more concerned with the hull buckling under the weight of both of their egos :lol

:lol:lol:lolYou guys cracked me up, I wipe off the coffee which gushed out of a mouth all over the table. :lol:lol

Thanks my friends!

Love the detail!!!

Thank you for stopping by, sir.

Have you ever considered moving to Texas? :lol

Of course I have. I've never been anywhere in USA but I was grown up with those western show on TV.
Lone Ranger, Gun Smoke, Rifle Man......:lol  
When I was a kid I was always carrying two Colt Peacemaker in my waist.:lol:lol
My mom call me 'Quick Draw Mac'. (Still my wife call me so but I don't know why)
Now I'm dreaming of The Texas Style BBQ!:love

Last edited:
And here I was growing up watching Godzilla! :popcorn

Of course I have. I've never been anywhere in USA but I was grown up with those western show on TV.

My mom call me 'Quick Draw Mac'. (Still my wife call me so but I don't know why)

Should you ever get down by the Corpus Christi area let me know. I"d be honored to take you out to a good barbeque place in town, plus we have a good seafood boil place. It's called the Boiling Pot in Fulton Texas, you might want to look it up as they sell their seasoning mix on their website I believe. And it's GOOD.

And here I was growing up watching Godzilla! :popcorn
I used to watch the Godzilla movies, too. I used to hate it, seeing all those beautifully detailed model cities being destroyed! :cry
Oh! I remember the first time my dad took me to the movie. That was a triple-feature run of Godzilla vs King Kong, Mothra and Radon!!
My eye were nailed on the superb detailed miniature all the time.
I was only 5.:lol That was the best time of Tsuburaya Production.

Should you ever get down by the Corpus Christi area let me know. I"d be honored to take you out to a good barbeque place in town, plus we have a good seafood boil place. It's called the Boiling Pot in Fulton Texas, you might want to look it up as they sell their seasoning mix on their website I believe. And it's GOOD.

Woow! You'll never know how I am disappointed when I have the Japanese or Korean BBQ plates. Small and thin slice of meat. I often watch the TV show 'Diners, Drive-Ins and dives. That really watering my mouth like Niagara Falls. You know we have a fine seafood here like crab, lobster, tuna for Sushi or Sashimi(raw fish). And extraordinary expensive beef. That's fine but we don't know how the real BBQs are. Ribs, Pulled pork...Sigh!! Primitive desire. :cry

Last edited:
Woow! You'll never know how I am disappointed when I have the Japanese or Korean BBQ plates. Small and thin slice of meat. I often watch the TV show 'Diners, Drive-Ins and dives. That really watering my mouth like Niagara Falls. You know we have a fine seafood here like crab, lobster, tuna for Sushi or Sashimi(raw fish). And extraordinary expensive beef. That's fine but we don't know how the real BBQs are. Ribs, Pulled pork...Sigh!! Primitive desire. :cry

We have 3 good barbeque places in town, well really 1 good original style, 1 franchise type place and a guy who is trying to fake it. The real deal place you can smell it from almost a mile away it smells so good.

We have 3 good barbeque places in town, well really 1 good original style, 1 franchise type place and a guy who is trying to fake it. The real deal place you can smell it from almost a mile away it smells so good.

Envy!!
I love the cooking. This is the secret but I've been cooking for 35years and I take pride with an excellent amateur cook:lol!? I cook Japanese sushi, tenpura, most of the Chinese dishes, Indian curry and Italian.:love
But I never tried to cook or taste the real American BBQ.
Maybe I should be there!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back