Another Star Ship

Continue to work.

Making a public park for Promenade deck.

Side walls

KC460879-1.jpg

Park base
KC460882.jpg

I thought I put the statue of the creator in the center of the park but...

It's a 6mm BB :love

KC460880.jpg

This is the earth because I said so! :behave

KC460881.jpg

KC460883.jpg

KC460887.jpg

Plant some trees

KC460886.jpg

KC460888.jpg

Now on the other side.

KC460884.jpg

I've never been to New York but the Central park in the evening of early summer would be beautiful :$ which I've only seen in some movies.

KC460885.jpg

KC460889.jpg

Add some FO

KC460890.jpg

Oh! Some one told me it needs some Tikki torches.
KC460891.jpg

Thank for looking!

Last edited:
There are few build threads here that constantly amaze me. This is one of them. (The Red Bull ship is another.)

Accurately painting Earth at that scale is remarkable.

This is just so good, and inspiring. And at the same time, my own work is nothing but popsicle sticks and white glue in comparison to this.. :unsure

You are amazing, Katsu-san! :thumbsup

I'm throwing all my models away in shame! :lol

Seriously, again, stunning work. If you decide you need a place to dock that ship.....I have a spot in my house for it!

I know how you feel.
Katsu-san, I don’t know how you do it but I’m happy you are doing it. These organic environments you’ve built for your ship are like places I would dream of as a child, wishing I could live on a spaceship and have places like parks and beaches to go to. Seeing this is like recapturing those childhood memories and for that, I would like to thank you very much for sharing your work.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brain just exploded.

Absolutely stunning work.
Thank you very much. kcghostbuster-san.

:popcorn

I swear you should be working in hollywood, you'd put model makers at Lucas arts to shame.
Thank you very much, madmikee-san. I am so embarrassed.

There are few build threads here that constantly amaze me. This is one of them. (The Red Bull ship is another.)

Accurately painting Earth at that scale is remarkable.
Thank you always Tom-san.
Oh,yes, I love that build too. He is outstanding. :thumbsup

This is just so good, and inspiring. And at the same time, my own work is nothing but popsicle sticks and white glue in comparison to this.. :unsure

You are amazing, Katsu-san! :thumbsup

Thank you very much for your kind and constant support.
I owe you so many.

Stunning work.
I really like these details.

Thank you mobius-san!

Seriously, again, stunning work. If you decide you need a place to dock that ship.....I have a spot in my house for it!
Thank you NakedMoleRat-san. I'll fly her to there when finished!:lol

I know how you feel.
Katsu-san, I don’t know how you do it but I’m happy you are doing it. These organic environments you’ve built for your ship are like places I would dream of as a child, wishing I could live on a spaceship and have places like parks and beaches to go to. Seeing this is like recapturing those childhood memories and for that, I would like to thank you very much for sharing your work.
You are welcome, Randy-san.
I loved to hear that!!
We all still have the boy's dream in our heart.
I build this model with those pieces of a heart.
I have been that way and I will.:lol
Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
katsu you're awesome! I love the details you think of and its so amazing how you do all that little scenery. I am an absolute fan of this thread!

Hey Katsu, have you built models this large before? When would you like to have it completed? You cannot rush brilliance:lol, I am just curious what kind of time you anticipate.
Keep up the great work, I wish I had your talents my friend:thumbsup

Hey Katsu, have you built models this large before? When would you like to have it completed? You cannot rush brilliance:lol, I am just curious what kind of time you anticipate.
Keep up the great work, I wish I had your talents my friend:thumbsup

Hi Caveneau-san!

I have built the one about a couple of years ago. It was a kit bashing model of 3 feet long. It took about a year to complete.
yuumi2891103's Library | Photobucket
This time, the model is smaller than that (2 feet long).
Huummm.

OK, It's a good opportunity to see further build plan.:rolleyes

Maybe, in a few days, the main part of the build would be done.
Another few day to apply putty and sanding plus a little fix and over all detailing(more bits and plates).
And another day for masking and paint job.

Since I can work in a weekend only, so, I think the model would be finished in 2 or 3 weeks. ............ maybe....

Thank you my friend!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back